News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 01, 2016, 06:22:59 AM
That made me feel better Mags. Thank you.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.  :notsure:
The reason I gave you such, raw, advice is because I've been in your situation. When I was young, I had to share apartments with family members or strangers. At times because they couldn't find a place to live, or because I needed help paying the rent...sometimes it's not easy if you don't get along with them. That's why I said what I said. --Either you take action and decide who will live with you, or your dad will...as some say, "whether you like it or not."  :(
--Right?

Does he have anyone in mind? Do you?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

I was being serious. He had my cousin in mind, as did I, but I expected him to say no. And he did. But he has a girlfriend and they both have jobs so maybe if they both moved in? It's a long shot but if they agree to split their rent down the middle and make up for it in bills it might work out. After all they would be paying $150 in rent which is unheard of around here, even for low income apartments.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

FUCKIN' MONDAY.  >:(
To those of you who love a 'glorious' super-sunny Monday morning:  :P

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on December 05, 2016, 06:33:16 AM
FUCKIN' MONDAY.  >:(
To those of you who love a 'glorious' super-sunny Monday morning:  :P

:this: I'm with Mags.  >:(

We should abolish Mondays altogether, every third day should be a Friday!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

The Asmo is evil and, as such, He approves of Mondays. In fact, that alone should tell you just how evil He is. Very, is how.  :smilenod:

Why is His Evil Self displeased then, you ask? Today, He disapproves of how His own (as in; voted for by Him) spineless minority government gives way too much to microparties just to get the majority necessary in the Storting. I think they would be better off resigning with dignity. They would get something back for it in the next elections.

This is one part I despise about democracy; <10%-parties in position to secure the majority vote for one block or the other can have way, WAY too much power. They should get according to their voter base, not several times that.

Fuck them. Especially those environmentalist shitheads trying to run Oslo. Luckily for us, it seems like they are made of more wind than substance, but... It's annoying.

#trumpformayor>:-(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

I think I've been infected with Asmo's season gloom. All this end-of-year cheeriness is getting me down. :sad sigh:

Christmas songs....no one deserves to be put through such musical torture.

Arturo

I've been feeling down as well SPx but I think it's because of eating fried food all the time and a bad sleep cycle.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Asmodean

No wonder. His Divine Influence is the strongest around them Assmas-times.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dave

My portable air conditioner (used to dry laundry in the bathroom in the winter since I have no outdoor facilities)  (also helps keep down the black mold problem) has gone kaput, and it's only 10 years old!

Then my dashcam also kaputted.

The old saw about things coming in threes is just superstitious baloney.

Isn't it . . . .?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Apathy on December 12, 2016, 09:44:51 AM
I've been feeling down as well SPx but I think it's because of eating fried food all the time and a bad sleep cycle.

Probably is. Been going on for a long time?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on December 12, 2016, 10:47:05 AM
No wonder. His Divine Influence is the strongest around them Assmas-times.

Yes, I do not look forward to the coming holiday hiatus.  :sadshake:   

Must be something to do with your Orangeness.

No one

Overgrown babies and their boo hoo I'm not happy attitudes.
Rain, and the idiots that come packaged with it.
Fred Durst.
Festivus.
Assmass celebrations.
Malingerers.
Laziness.

Magdalena

No one