News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on November 18, 2016, 04:25:44 PM
Quote from: No one on November 17, 2016, 09:33:15 PM
Butterflies.

That is one of the most hilarious gifs I've seen in a long time. Should I even feel sad for the frightened kid?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on November 18, 2016, 04:44:50 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 18, 2016, 04:25:44 PM
Quote from: No one on November 17, 2016, 09:33:15 PM
Butterflies.

That is one of the most hilarious gifs I've seen in a long time. Should I even feel sad for the frightened kid?
:lol:
No, you shouldn't feel frightened for the kid.

No one should...

...Get it? No one!
Oh! My Asmo! That never gets old.  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

Quote from: Magdalena on November 18, 2016, 04:52:31 PM

No one should...

...Get it? No one!
Oh yes it does....  ;)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

Quote from: Guardian85 on November 19, 2016, 05:23:29 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 18, 2016, 04:52:31 PM

No one should...

...Get it? No one!
Oh yes it does....  ;)
Oh...I don't know, maybe No one agrees with you.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

Laying here with raging sore throats and cough. What a waste of time☹️
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Magdalena

Quote from: Essie Mae on November 28, 2016, 09:54:40 AM
Laying here with raging sore throats and cough. What a waste of time☹️
:therethere:

Recusant

You already know the answer. You don't even need to click the spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Edited for spelling.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Essie Mae

Mr M will be in soon, and he'll bring me a whisky and hot water with dash of lemon. Almost worth being ill for. Feeling better at just the thought of it.

OldGit

Get well soon, Essie May!  Hot whisky and lemon are sure to fix it. :)

Essie Mae

Well at least it gave me some comfort in my misery. Today is the first day of feeling like me again thanks.

Arturo

I rent my house from my Dad, and he moved out so he could be with his ex wife. Now he wants to make me pay for the bills as well when he knows I don't have the income to do that. And meanwhile there isn't an apartment that I can afford that I haven't already applied to and doesn't have a waiting list.

On top of that he wants to rent the house out to another person and have us split the bills. I know that makes it sound easier but I would still be paying more than I have. I can barely afford to eat as it is without him occasionally buying me food.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 01, 2016, 01:42:24 AM
I rent my house from my Dad, and he moved out so he could be with his ex wife. Now he wants to make me pay for the bills as well when he knows I don't have the income to do that. And meanwhile there isn't an apartment that I can afford that I haven't already applied to and doesn't have a waiting list.

On top of that he wants to rent the house out to another person and have us split the bills. I know that makes it sound easier but I would still be paying more than I have. I can barely afford to eat as it is without him occasionally buying me food.
How about getting one more person so that you split the rent in three? That could be a temporary solution while you get your own place.  :shrug:

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on December 01, 2016, 03:22:28 AM

How about getting one more person so that you split the rent in three? That could be a temporary solution while you get your own place.  :shrug:

I guess that would make it more affordable but there is only 2 bedrooms and the rent is so cheap ($300/mo) that it wouldn't attract anyone of taste. Especially in my area. That was my primary concern with renting this place out in the beginning.

I could afford it and more rent if he just waited a year for me to go through school and get my welding license but he is as hard headed as they come and wants to live with his ex wife so there is no stopping him.

All I can do is hope that he doesn't find anyone because nobody in my family that I get a long with is willing to rent this place with me because they can't afford it either.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 01, 2016, 04:12:44 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 01, 2016, 03:22:28 AM

I guess that would make it more affordable but there is only 2 bedrooms and the rent is so cheap ($300/mo) that it wouldn't attract anyone of taste. Especially in my area. That was my primary concern with renting this place out in the beginning.
So you would have to rent one bedroom to a couple, you take the other bedroom, split it three ways?  :shrug:

I could afford it and more rent if he just waited a year for me to go through school and get my welding license but he is as hard headed as they come and wants to live with his ex wife so there is no stopping him.
That's not gonna happen, is it? :sadshake:

All I can do is hope that he doesn't find anyone because nobody in my family that I get a long with is willing to rent this place with me because they can't afford it either.
All you can do is hope that he doesn't find anyone or let's hope that when he does, it's someone you are able to get along with. OR...let's hope that you can find someone that you can get along with--family or strangers.  :shifty:

Arturo

That made me feel better Mags. Thank you.
     Arturo The1  リ壱