Ali

Quote from: Budhorse4 on July 18, 2012, 08:03:20 PM
"I'd call you a cunt but you lack the warmth and depth."

Bahahahahahahaha

Non Quixote

That...is...funny!!
Ya give 'em books and they just chew on the covers...
"Faith is something you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."    ~ Archie Bunker

OldGit

Good one, Buddy!

I quite like the good old: 'if you had a brain cell, it would die of loneliness'.

Non Quixote

If I took your brain and shoved it up a gnat's ass, it would look like a BB in a boxcar.
Ya give 'em books and they just chew on the covers...
"Faith is something you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."    ~ Archie Bunker

Firebird

Mayor's wife: "Yogi, you look very cool in that suit."
Yogi Berra: "Thanks. You don't look so hot yourself."
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Firebird

Brilliant
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Ali

"If brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off his head."

hismikeness

His breath could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Ali

LMAO.  What exactly is a shitwagon?

She looked like 5 lbs of shit in a 3 lb bag.

xSilverPhinx

There's this woman IRL who goes by the name of Finger. If you look at that name and imagine possibilites, as I did, it'd be easy to come up with a few insultive adaptations. :D
Turns out she's my nemesis, I loathe the woman and so amongst the unoriginal and commonplace names such as 'bitch', 'old hag' and such, I've added to my arsenal:

"I already have two opposible thumbs, don't need another" (which I think is bumper sticker worthy :P).

"Sticky Fingers" (because she's a failed con artist...very long story, which I won't get into now).

"Finger coulodn't grasp a thing, even if there were four more of her" (because she's more than rather dim).

Some other people have gone a bit further, into downright dirtily offensive and sick, but I won't add those here. ::) LOL

I know she's reading this thread. ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

OldGit

If you had twice the brains you have, you might just make half a halfwit.

He couldn't find his own arse with a pair of hunting dogs. (allegedly a Russian saying).

hismikeness

Git- yours reminded me of one...

He doesn't know his ass from a hot rock. Or, the variation: He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

OldGit

Or- 'he doesn't know his arse from his elbow.'  That one's often heard over here.

Sandra Craft

"You couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel."
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany