News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Anagrams

Started by xSilverPhinx, June 05, 2012, 05:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I'm putting the word out there, because try as I might, I just can't figure this one out.

The anagram is niopagctlerb and it's supposed to be an animal. There are no hints as to which is the first letter or last, or even if it's all one word or two. ??? Can anybody recognise which word it is?   

I've made  a bit of a mess trying to organise things into what would've become a compulsive massive time waster in hopes of coming a little closer to the answer. 

vowels a i e o   

consoantes  n p g c t l r b

ni no na ne pi po pa pr pe ga gi go ge gr ti to ta te tr br be bl ba bo bi ci co ca cl ce cr ra re ri ro

nio nia nie pio pia pri pro pra pre ga  I stopped here

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Siz

I can see cobra, piglet, polecat and crab in there. If there's a specific name of one of these I don't know it... unless its a 'carbon piglet'...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 05, 2012, 03:22:14 PM
I can see cobra, piglet, polecat and crab in there. If there's a specific name of one of these I don't know it... unless its a 'carbon piglet'...

Lol what exactly is a 'carbon piglet'? Overcooked? :D

joeactor

Ali

Tropic bengal (as in tiger?)  Is that a thing?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: joeactor on June 05, 2012, 04:03:50 PM
... it's obviously a "Carpet Goblin"!

Have you tried this site?
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=niopagctlerb+&t=1000&a=n

I did, but it didn't turn anything up. :(

LOL 'Bleat Con Grip'...I could try and use that in a sentence...

En_Route

As in " I had fallen in love with a sheep masquerading as a voluptuous young girl. I was in thrall to this wooly impostor, helplessly in her bleat con grip."
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: En_Route on June 06, 2012, 01:39:53 PM
As in " I had fallen in love with a sheep masquerading as a voluptuous young girl. I was in thrall to this wooly impostor, helplessly in her bleat con grip."

Brilliant. Thanks for that :D

OldGit

Ali

Quote from: En_Route on June 06, 2012, 01:39:53 PM

;D