News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Sadly this is true. I once fell into a pond at a hotel....I was there with some friends for a party, and the hotel had this really elaborate fish pond. We had been partying most of the evening, and we were dancing out on the patio later that night.

I was goofing around with a friend and tried to cut-in while he was dancing with his girlfriend. He gave me a push, but not hard or malicious, just a gentle, kinda of, get out of here push. (She was hot!)

Somehow I lost my balance, and then took like 15-20 steps backward while trying to regain it....once the momentum started I could stop and ended up going right into the pond.

I wasn't hurt or anything, but I was wearing a really nice suit, and at first I just sat there laughing...the pond was filled with large gold fish, and they just started nibbling and biting at me.

It was funny,...one of my friends started humming the theme from Jaws outloud. I stayed there until security made me leave...hotel gave me towels to dry off with, but I ruined my watch.

TNP has been attacked by old women.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

True. She had dementia and no self control.

TNP has been shot at by a golf ball (I have!)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bluenose

Quote from: Tank on February 19, 2022, 07:42:05 PM
TNP has been shot at by a golf ball (I have!)

Yeah, nah.  never by a golf ball...

TNP has gone eye to eye with a cassowary (I have!)

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

No one

Does toe to toe count?

The following poster has a very illegal secret, and they are on the run from Johnny Law.

Tank

Quote from: No one on February 20, 2022, 09:09:05 AM
Does toe to toe count?

The following poster has a very illegal secret, and they are on the run from Johnny Law.

False. On both counts. :)

TNP has grown tomatoes?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

No one

I tried, but I fell behind, I just couldn't catch up.

The following poster has a mole that looks like Marge Simpson.

Bluenose

False, my mole looks like Homer...

TNP has never eaten oysters fresh off the rocks
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

No one

Incorrect. Ate the oysters fresh off the rocks, then, proceeded to get my rocks off.

The following poster has a 22 year old Big Mac that they've named Grimace.

billy rubin

false

but when i was a child spending summers on the amily farm with my bachelor uncle, the ice cream in the refridgerator that we ate was the same ice cream that we bought the previous year

tnp has ridden his motorcycle down a country road at 110 mph, without the motorcycle

cassowaries are wicked nasty, btw

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

False. It was 50 MPH.

TNP has fallen out of a tree.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 20, 2022, 03:45:25 PM
False. It was 50 MPH.

TNP has fallen out of a tree.

Yes, and more than once, but never broke any bones falling out of the trees. Though I did break a friends rifle when it and I fell out of a blind.

TNP has surfed! (And is good at it)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

I'm not good at anything.

The following poster had an uncredited roll in The Mandlorian.

Tank

Quote from: No one on February 20, 2022, 06:29:28 PM
I'm not good at anything.

The following poster had an uncredited roll in The Mandlorian.

False. But I know somebody who did.

TNP thinks I lied then.

No one

True, I think everyone is always lying.

The following poster has ticklish elbow pits.

Tank

False. But my feet are ticklish. Which the nurse find hysterical when she's doing diabetic neuropathy checks on the soles of my feet!

TNP never expects the unexpected.