News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Jacklyn

The following poster likes to butthole surf.

Bad Penny II

False
Nxt thinks we should always be at war somewhere so we have somewhere to send butthole surfer degenerates.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

The following poster has a collection of potato chips that vaguely resembles the Hollywood elite of the roaring 20s.

Bad Penny II

True, but get sharply, spitefully, snarkuly annoyed if you mistake them as such.

T n p thinks there must be some solution.

Mr. B

True. There must be. I have an idea but no reach. And no way to know if it would work. Or if anyone would even be interested in trying.

(side note) - The first time I tried LSD it was given to me by a friend. We camped in a tent in his back yard. I was fourteen and brought by favorite tape at the time. Blue Sky Mining. After the purple unicorn kicked in I put my head phones on and pressed play. Couldn't stand it. Sounded terrible and anxious. I only brought the one tape with me but my friend had a few and let me listen to one of his. I experienced Jimmy Hendrix for the first time.

The next person believes there is no way out of here.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Anne D.

Oh, there are ways.

TNP last listened to Butthole Surfers a loooong time ago and is relistening to them again thanks to no one's and Mr. B's postings.

Anne D.

True.

TNP's car is not currently running.

billy rubin

true. i currently have seven cars not running. and at least six motorcycles. but there are four cars that do run and maybe six motorcycles too. my bicycle needs adjustment.

TNP loves to fly kites

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tom62

True, haven't done it for many years though.
TNP isn't worried about the Ukrainian war.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

Worry is for the weak!

Wraith or Continental GT?

Bad Penny II

False
I'm worried about Ukrainians getting killed.
I'm worried that I want the Russians to suffer defeat but I don't really want Russians suffer, support for the war in Russia is 50/50ish so the actual Russians doing the invading probably deserve to die.
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
Fuck off Gandalf.

The Np thinks Yoda's philosophy is weird and creepy.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on March 02, 2022, 10:26:02 AM
Worry is for the weak!

Wraith or Continental GT?

Wrong thread

Con... Gt whoever they are.
The Wraith were so disappointing, started off so formidable and became so ordinary, just like the Goa'uld.

The Np thinks Yoda's philosophy is weird and creepy.

Ecurb Noselrub

True, he can't even explain it in a straight sentence in English.

TNP was a Jedi knight in a previous life.

Biggus Dickus

False, I was Daniel Boone

TNP has never had a overly sexual dream.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Bluenose

False, but I'm not sharing details, although a rubber spatula may have been involved...

TNP has never eaten Pavlova
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett