News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

true. i dont even know who she is.

TNP has a secret tattoo which he or she will now describe.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Bad Penny II

Obviously I can't reveal all of it or it wont be secret any more.
I can show you a bit of it

Dum Dum da Dah Dum Dum

The Np doesn't mind paying taxes
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Tom62

False,  taxes are a necessary evil but that doesn't mean that I like them.

TNP thinks that the current inflation is only temporary
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ecurb Noselrub

Yes, but temporary can be anything short of permanent.

Friday night or Monday morning.

Bluenose

Friday night for the win!

Quote from: billy rubin on March 03, 2022, 11:27:22 AM
true. i dont even know who she is.

All is explained here

TNP prefers passionfruit to kiwi fruit
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

Ecurb Noselrub

Trying to get this back on track.

I don't get passionate about passion fruit, but I don't get kiwi about kiwi, either, so I'll say "true".

TNP has climbed every mountain, forded every stream, followed every rainbow, but still hasn't found their dream.

Mr. B

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 07, 2022, 09:52:19 PM
TNP has climbed every mountain, forged every stream, followed every rainbow, but still hasn't found their dream.

Mix. I haven't climbed EVERY mountain, or forged EVERY stream etc. But I still haven't found my dream.

There is something I need to get off my chest. It's hard for me to say it but in these turbulent times I feel it's necessary to try. *deep breath*

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

TNP also thinks some things are hard to say.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Ecurb Noselrub

Some things are hard to say, true. Like "you bore me" or "you are an asshole". But they are easy to write on a message board, so that makes up for it. (Not talking about you, Mr. B!).

TNP is meaner inside a car or on a message board than he/she is in personal encounters.

Tom62

As a Dutchman, I'm very direct. If that makes me appear mean then so be it.

TNP however is worried that some words could hurt other people.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ecurb Noselrub

True, you have to be very careful these days because you may not be aware of everyone's sensibilities.

TNP would like to take this job and shove it.

Biggus Dickus

False, although my job has been stressful lately, and we are going through a major reorganization currently, the people I work with are excellent in their fields, and are pleasure to work with. Plus I practically manage myself so I can't complain at all(Basically our main client has decided rather than renew their contract with us which is about to expire, they are going to absorb our company and all of our personal into theirs,...so starting next month I'll be working directly for a Korean company)

TNP would prefer to visit the Galapagos Islands rather than Disney Land/World.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Anne D.

Definitely true, but the Galapagos probably don't need any more human visitors.

TNP has been to Antarctica.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Anne D. on March 12, 2022, 06:28:44 PM
TNP has been to Antarctica.

False, but does living in Michigan sort of count?

TNP has seen something so amazing or beautiful in their life that it has stopped them dead in their tracks.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

billy rubin

^^^this is a much more profound question than it seems at first.

i have seen many amazing things, so many that its hard for me to single something out.

i have seen a mid air collision in the sky over arizona , that killed seven people in the fireball before it crashed to the ground.

i have sat on the edge of a sheer 400 foot cliff in the sierra ancha and watched lightining ignite a fire in the desert below.

i have followedthe progress of a transatlantic flight on a map, said to myself, greenland should be visible now, looked out the window and watched its southern tip slide into the distance

i have leaned over the rai of a mudboat heading out to sea and watched the porpoises dancing in the bow wave among the scintilla of countless plankton sparkling inte water

i have walked among the sea anenomes and starfish of the cold northern pacific and picked up the sea cucumbers from the black sands of the south china sea

and all that crap. whats amazing? i dunno. this whole question deserves its own thread, bruno. its too interesteing

the NP has been surprised totally naked in a place where he should not have been totally naked.