News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

history_geek

Eh, I still prefer this one:

;D The look on the mouses face. Priceless.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

musicality

"Music is prophecy. Its styles are ahead of the rest of society because
it explores, much faster than material reality can, the entire range of
possibilities."

Asmodean

Quote from: history_geek on April 18, 2012, 11:38:06 AM
Eh, I still prefer this one:

;D The look on the mouses face. Priceless.
Ah, but the tiny one will emerge victorious. He has The Asmo with him.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding

Cryptanite, and, and, and you know those other things super folk have weaknesses for.
Our resident super villain hasn't done a very good job of keeping his weakness hidden.

Model train set, string, sad mouse.
Could bending him to my will be as simple as that?

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Asmodean on April 18, 2012, 12:02:01 PM

It could happen.  I lived with a cat once who was a superb hunter -- saw her leap 5 feet into the air from a standing start to take out a pigeon -- who was outdone by a little rabbit.  She'd snuck up on it from behind when it suddenly turned around and licked her on the nose.  You never saw a cat look so startled and the rabbit hopped off unharmed because, really, how do you kill someone right after it kisses you?  It's not exactly the Asmo Way, but I figure whatever works.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 19, 2012, 01:21:17 AM

It could happen.  I lived with a cat once who was a superb hunter -- saw her leap 5 feet into the air from a standing start to take out a pigeon -- who was outdone by a little rabbit.  She'd snuck up on it from behind when it suddenly turned around and licked her on the nose.  You never saw a cat look so startled and the rabbit hopped off unharmed because, really, how do you kill someone right after it kisses you?  It's not exactly the Asmo Way, but I figure whatever works.
That's so cute! On first reading I thought you'd miss spelt kicked as licked, particularly as K and L are next to each other on the keyboard.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 20, 2012, 02:04:39 AM
Fatality!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8oHbH1djI8&context=C46cbfdbADvjVQa1PpcFMQEMpNAlpvWHaCv4hhK_xmnCvIqDPhDlo=
Jeeezzzz I felt sorry for the pony with the lady charioteer in the purple togo. Her arse was bigger than the pony's!!

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on April 19, 2012, 08:06:32 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 19, 2012, 01:21:17 AM

It could happen.  I lived with a cat once who was a superb hunter -- saw her leap 5 feet into the air from a standing start to take out a pigeon -- who was outdone by a little rabbit.  She'd snuck up on it from behind when it suddenly turned around and licked her on the nose.  You never saw a cat look so startled and the rabbit hopped off unharmed because, really, how do you kill someone right after it kisses you?  It's not exactly the Asmo Way, but I figure whatever works.
That's so cute! On first reading I thought you'd miss spelt kicked as licked, particularly as K and L are next to each other on the keyboard
The rabbit obviously had a powerful AntiAsmo protecting it. Asmos, they do indeed roll in different ways.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on April 20, 2012, 09:12:06 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 20, 2012, 02:04:39 AM
Fatality!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8oHbH1djI8&context=C46cbfdbADvjVQa1PpcFMQEMpNAlpvWHaCv4hhK_xmnCvIqDPhDlo=
Jeeezzzz I felt sorry for the pony with the lady charioteer in the purple togo. Her arse was bigger than the pony's!!

You would be surprised about how strong these little guys are. I remember taking one of the farms younger colts in a parade when he spooked halfway through. It took me, my mother, and three full grown men to hold back this little horse that wasn't even full grown.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.