News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Forum Stats

Started by Tank, November 13, 2011, 03:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Ali on January 04, 2012, 03:11:08 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2012, 03:09:27 PM

I have a number of ways of identifying spammers and some others for identifying real people. All spammer accounts are deleted. Pardon me for being a little vauge, but I don't really want to give away 'trade secrets'.  ;D

Ah.  So kind of an "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" situation.  Got it.  *taps her nose, makes a knowing face*

;D
I wouldn't have to kill you, but I might get a few more indeterminate results  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2012, 03:12:14 PM

I have a number of ways of identifying spammers and some others for identifying real people. All spammer accounts are deleted. Pardon me for being a little vauge, but I don't really want to give away 'trade secrets'.  ;D

Ah.  So kind of an "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" situation.  Got it.  *taps her nose, makes a knowing face*

;D
I wouldn't have to kill you, but I might get a few more indeterminate results  ;D

Sending the Asmo after her?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 04, 2012, 03:24:13 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2012, 03:12:14 PM

;D

Sending the Asmo after her?
I was thinking of a parachute drop of Pudding and Asmo  8)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2012, 05:08:44 PM
I was thinking of a parachute drop of Pudding and Asmo  8)

*Assumes the Cold War Duck and Cover Position under her desk*