News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 01, 2012, 02:26:33 PM
I'm at the eye doctors and they put numbing drops and now I can't feel my face :(
Sounds a bit extreme I've never had that happen!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2012, 03:22:48 PM
I'm at the eye doctors and they put numbing drops and now I can't feel my face :(

Ack! How on earth did you manage to post this? Whenever I get drops in, I'm lucky if I don't trip on the steps on the way out. :P

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Siz

Hey, I had that once after I got hair gel in my eyes. Diagnosis: chemical burns to the retina. They shoved some drops in and... ahhh relief. Best anesthetic ever!

You having bionic eyes installed?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Quote from: Amicale on March 01, 2012, 05:37:54 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2012, 03:22:48 PM

Ack! How on earth did you manage to post this? Whenever I get drops in, I'm lucky if I don't trip on the steps on the way out. :P

Voice to text on my phone. Siri is my savior today.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Buddy

Quote from: Scissorlegs on March 01, 2012, 06:17:09 PM

Hey, I had that once after I got hair gel in my eyes. Diagnosis: chemical burns to the retina. They shoved some drops in and... ahhh relief. Best anesthetic ever!

Ow. I wish I was having one installed. I'm pretty much blind.

Tank, I can't get on the forum on my computer. It keeps saying I'm banned. Is there anything I can do about it?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 01, 2012, 06:41:55 PM

Tank, I can't get on the forum on my computer. It keeps saying I'm banned. Is there anything I can do about it?
Exactly what does the ban say and what is your computer IP address? Send these via PM or to tankathaf(at)gmail.com
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2012, 06:46:22 PM

Exactly what does the ban say and what is your computer IP address? Send these via PM or to tankathaf(at)gmail.com

Ok

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 01, 2012, 07:05:22 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2012, 06:46:22 PM

Ok
I think I've found the problem (this succeeds my email to you) the computer you got locked out on has interfaced via an IP starting 208.98.*.* which is a range used by hundreds of spammers. Have you ever successfully accessed this site from that computer via the network it is currently connected to?

AnimatedDirt

Crow

Retired member.

Ihateyoumike

Loneliness is on my mind today. :(
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

AnimatedDirt

You know it's quiet around HAF when I'm posting articles!  ;)

Amicale

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on March 01, 2012, 10:09:24 PM
Loneliness is on my mind today. :(

*Hugs* I understand. Try and hang in there.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

Guardian85

I'm out of coffee...  :(
Only tea to drink.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-