News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Black Mirror (Netflix series)

Started by xSilverPhinx, June 11, 2019, 02:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I just discovered Black Mirror. Excellent series, highly recommended!

Each episode is a separate story so you can watch it in any order. Sci-fi but at the same time, realistic. I won't get into any spoilers here...just watch it!  ;D

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Seen them all. There isn't a bad one among them while some are brilliant. The Star Trek spoof is a bit 'Marmite' in that you love it or hate it.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on June 11, 2019, 03:14:09 PM
Seen them all. There isn't a bad one among them while some are brilliant. The Star Trek spoof is a bit 'Marmite' in that you love it or hate it.

Still working on watching them.  ;D

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 15, 2019, 11:20:53 PM

I love the one based on the Boston Dynamics robots.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on June 17, 2019, 11:03:13 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 15, 2019, 11:20:53 PM

I love the one based on the Boston Dynamics robots.

I'll look that one up.  :thumbsup:

xSilverPhinx

'Bandersnatch' is awesome! It has divergent story paths and you choose what will happen as you watch it. Watching it now...