News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Remember me..?

Started by Asmodean, May 29, 2010, 07:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Whitney"Yes  :P  Still hanging around on PalTalk..?  :pop:
Not very often; most don't know who I am there anymore.

Squid

Quote from: "Will"Asmodean!!!

:headbang:  :headbang:

Tom62

Welcome back Asmodean! :bananacolor:
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

_7654_

No i don't but never the less, welcome back, it is always nice to see an asomethingist join or come back to the forum :yay:

Tank

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Sophus"Welcome back! Btw how/why does your text read "Worshipping Tom62".  :P
That's the why. In phpBB one can create a custom rank and assign it to any number of members, in this case just the one. The other forum ranks that roll over every 50 posts are done automatically, unless a user has a custom rank assigned. That's the 'how'.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

karadan

Welcome back Asmodean!

:yay:
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

elliebean

Hi Asmodean! Nice to meet you and welcome back.  :)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Asmodean

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

KDbeads

I decided not to say hi until I remembered where or what I knew 'Asmodean' from.........

HI!!!  My brain kicked in finally  :idea:
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Asmodean

Quote from: "KDbeads"I decided not to say hi until I remembered where or what I knew 'Asmodean' from.........

HI!!!  My brain kicked in finally  :D

Asmodean is a Wheel of Time character of Robert Jordan's. A Forsaken who liked music and was that world's answer to an overgrown emo-kid :P

The name was derived from Lord Asmodai - one of the "princes of Hell"
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

KDbeads

:D

I just had to remember what book(s) it was, I read so many they tend to overcrowd my mind at times.....
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Albino_Raptor

Why hello there! I am still too fresh to know who you are, but people use  :D
And GOD created the earth, covered with water by 70%, for man, who has no gills.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Albino_Raptor"but people use  :D

Well, I do try :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.