Happy Atheist Forum

Getting To Know You => Introductions => Topic started by: iriss7480 on September 30, 2026, 04:20:35 PM

Title: Feeling psychologically unsafe
Post by: iriss7480 on September 30, 2026, 04:20:35 PM
I feel unsafe around the Christian "god."  Here is an article I wrote about it:

https://seylee.medium.com/feeling-psychologically-unsafe-5ded3173bc08
Title: Re: Feeling psychologically unsafe
Post by: Recusant on September 30, 2026, 04:54:45 PM
Quote from: iriss7480 on September 30, 2026, 04:20:35 PMI feel unsafe around the Christian "god."  Here is an article I wrote about it:

https://seylee.medium.com/feeling-psychologically-unsafe-5ded3173bc08

Hey there iriss. I like the pieces you've been linking to, but it looks like you've joined this site in an attempt to drive traffic to your blog. A few years ago that would have been a reasonable idea, though most likely a moderator would have flagged it as spam.

As it is, you're digging a dry well. We have plenty of members but almost all of them no longer post here, and probably don't even visit. People apparently prefer the big social media sites to niche discussion boards. Atheist discussion boards in particular had a day but it looks like it's over and not coming back. Happy Atheist is about 20 years old; I'd be glad to have it last another 20, but the site owner seems to have abandoned it.

You can continue to ignore whatever responses you get and post links to your blog, or you can actually engage with whoever responds here. Because I think your pieces have some value I'm not going to give you grief for spamming.