News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne D.

Gorgeous voice and gorgeous setting for the concert. I loved the drums at the end. Thanks, hermes.

hermes2015

Once again, I am happy that you guys shared my enjoyment. I have decided to investigate the music from that part of the world more, despite the language barrier. They are a bit too far away from the Germanic languages I am fluent in to be intelligible.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

well i had to go spend an hour reading about the faroes to see where she came from

53 000 people, it seems.

average summer temperature 54 F, average winter 41 F. never gets cold because of that weird gulf stream thing.

my wife tells me its on the top 10 list of places to live during a global catastrophe

set the function, not the mechanism.

billy rubin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P9mmZyGb4s

i always find this piece amazing. hedges should never have bought that BMW

billy rubin

Icarus

No one

billy rubin

billy rubin

Icarus

Here is a demonstration of young talent. Music like this, by kids like this, deliver, for me, some emotional happiness.  Bless them all.  They could help the world be a more pleasant place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t9JFwc-jgw

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Davin

Witches by Switchblade Symphony
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

hermes2015

This really got my attention:

A comment from Robert Plant:

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

I had previously believed that Hermes is a man of rather elegant tastes. Greta Van Fleet has caught his attention?  I presume that is because all that cacaphonous noise gives him a headache, accompanied by nausea.