News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Where are ......?

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, January 02, 2023, 02:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

I think Bruno got put in the penalty box. I haven't seen Mags in a while. Is she still with us?

Tank

Mags took herself off by scrambling her password. Bruno has been given a time out to think if he wants to be here again. He was living on borrowed time after his comments and harassment of another member here.

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

A certain The Asmo, who shall remain nameless, may have said something controversial and drama may have ensued.

...There is a thread and a half of it out there.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

Also wondering about those two.

Bruno could be a little too coarse at times. He was sometimes entertaining however.

Mags is a sensitive woman. She is also a clever and resourceful person. I miss her

There are a bunch of others that moved on.  I would welcome almost any of them back into the fold.

Where is Buddy and Harmonie?  We once had an occasional visitor who is a Russian guy from Saint Petersburg.  It would be most interesting to learn of his position about the conflict. Does Pasta Chick still run her Huskies? Let us hope that our former Gothic friend Sweetdeath is O.K.   

Dark Lightning

Don't forget MS googly-eyes!  :D

No one

They've achieved Waldo level on the Hide and Seek scale.

Asmodean

Let us not forget Whitney, who started (Or at the very least, used to own) the place.

Ah, the good old days. I remember joining on my birthday. Was well and truly in my early twenties then. That was... A lot of real life ago. Millennia, as the Internet time is counted.  Two careers, as many relationships, like... Four-five cars, four different cities, an education, places visited, friends come and gone... All under the same avatar here. (Though mirrored at one point)   
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

I arrived when Whitney was still a participant. Whew!, That was a long time ago. Silver is missed muchly. She was an impressive contributor. Time...................................... and fortune marches on.  As for the survivors, I appreciate your ongoing participation. 

We will not forget Dave and Randy who have gone to another world