News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Random Nonsense

Started by Goathead, December 23, 2010, 04:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: "Goathead"As for the name of the forum, I don't actually remember. All I know is that Thumpalumpacus and a user called PoopShoot were there, and a Buddhist called, I think, 24? And it had a black background.
That wasn't here. Thump and Poop have only just joined here after me.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Whitney

Quote from: "Goathead"As for the name of the forum, I don't actually remember. All I know is that Thumpalumpacus and a user called PoopShoot were there, and a Buddhist called, I think, 24? And it had a black background.

That wasn't here...forum has never had a dark color scheme.

Now, where is our apology?

Goathead

Quote from: "Tank"That wasn't here. Thump and Poop have only just joined here after me.
Hmm... Did they have any previous accounts?

Quote from: "Whitney"That wasn't here...forum has never had a dark color scheme.

Now, where is our apology?
It hasn't? Maybe my memory's playing tricks on me. I know- it was the text that was black, and the background of the posts was white... Apology for what?

Whitney

Look, you've already been banned once for trolling (just searched the log)

Username     User IP     Time     Action     Mark
McQ    208.123.185.46    Tue 23 Nov, 2010 5:17 pm    Banned user for reason “Trolling”
» Goathead

I suggest that you stop claiming to have been an old timer here because you obviously weren't and stop behaving like a troll (an 'old timer' should know how to do this).

Whitney

Quote from: "Tank"

It was from observed by cloud's forum right:  http://www.thinkingaloudforum.com/

Tank

Quote from: "Goathead"
Quote from: "Tank"That wasn't here. Thump and Poop have only just joined here after me.
Hmm... Did they have any previous accounts?
No.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "Tank"

It was from observed by cloud's forum right:  http://www.thinkingaloudforum.com/

:hmm:  

[pedent]Obscured by Cloud's[/pedent]

Whitney

For some reason I thought Poop came from there (it's one of the forums that popped up when OBC, a previous mod at RDF, left...or so I've been told)...I could be wrong.

It fits goat's remembering a black color scheme.

Goathead

Quote from: "Whitney"Look, you've already been banned once for trolling (just searched the log)

Username     User IP     Time     Action     Mark
McQ    208.123.185.46    Tue 23 Nov, 2010 5:17 pm    Banned user for reason “Trolling”
» Goathead

I suggest that you stop claiming to have been an old timer here because you obviously weren't and stop behaving like a troll (an 'old timer' should know how to do this).

You don't mean like under-a-bridge-troll do you?

Baggy

Spotted you on your second post. Easy meat.

Tank

Quote from: "Whitney"For some reason I thought Poop came from there (it's one of the forums that popped up when OBC, a previous mod at RDF, left...or so I've been told)...I could be wrong.

It fits goat's remembering a black color scheme.

Thump and Poop are both admins at Thinkingaloud Forum (TAF) and have huge post counts there, in excess of 20,000 each AFAIK. OBC did start Thinkingaloud as a result of closing the Veterans forum at RDF. I was an admin at TAF for a while until we fell out over a lady  :verysad: TAF does have a dark colour scheme as the default option. OBC left TAF as an admin after there were some mergers with other forums which is when Thump and Poop got involved I believe.

Whitney

I'm going to tell you what a troll is just this one time and if you do it again (almost all of your posts have been trollish) you'll risk being banned permanently.

Well, I'll let Curio tell you...go read first post of trolling 101: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2332

Whitney

Quote from: "Tank"Thump and Poop are both admins at Thinkingaloud Forum (TAF) and have huge post counts there, in excess of 20,000 each AFAIK. OBC did start Thinkingaloud as a result of closing the Veterans forum at RDF. I was an admin at TAF for a while until we fell out over a lady  lol.

Goathead

What! I haven't spammed, copy-pasted, feigned "concern" or dumped any walls of text attacking atheists. This accusation is ridiculous!

Tank

Quote from: "Goathead"What! I haven't spammed, copy-pasted, feigned "concern" or dumped any walls of text attacking atheists. This accusation is ridiculous!
Bye-bye.