News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Look at me! I'm getting old waiting for the MRI results!
Talk about first world problems, man!  :sad sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

^
Oh, dear, Mags. I know a little of that feeling. Hoping they get their arses in gear soon.

:hug:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on August 27, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

Oh dear. We're waiting with you.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dragonia

You are looking pretty regal, there, Mags!
But holy crap, waiting for medical results is a cruel, frustrating, period of time. I have waited, with baited breath, for results with many family members and friends. It can be agonizing, especially depending on what's at stake.
Power to you, sweet lady!  :headbang:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Tank, Gloucester, Dragonia...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Good luck Mags, and keeping all of the digits crossed...hopefully your wait is over soon, and the results are favorable.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on August 27, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

I am hoping for good news.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Me too, fingers crossed, hoping for the best.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Father Bruno, Davin, xSilverPhinx...

Icarus

Me too mags. You are a special lady that I care about.  I'd pray for you if I believed it would do any good. Meanwhile we are all waiting to exhale.

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on August 29, 2017, 12:18:47 AM
Me too mags. You are a special lady that I care about.  I'd pray for you if I believed it would do any good. Meanwhile we are all waiting to exhale.
:hug:

***Thanks, everyone. Thank you for helping me carry the heavy load. All of you put a smile on my face every day.
Well...sometimes a frown, but that's another story for another day.  :grin:

Magdalena

Today I called for my results, for the second time.  :eyeroll:
The doctor wants to see me and the earliest appointment they have is in two weeks.  :lol: >:( 
:sad sigh:

They're looking for a pituitary tumor. If they find one, that would probably explain everything, wouldn't it?  :lol:

If there's nothing, that means I'm weird by nature, not by association.  :worried:
:grin:

I don't want to feel bad anymore. I've decided to be happy again, regardless of the results.  :cheerleader:

Dave

Still thinkjng off you, Mags, keeping 'em crossed.  :hug:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

Well you know, if it doesn't go well. You could make some really radical art.

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

They can't give you the findings over the phone?  Or through their electronic medical record system?  If the MRI results are already in your chart, you can request a copy and see them now, if you want to.  I recently had a shave biopsy of a mole and the doc telephoned me two days later to tell me it was benign. 

Anyway, just saw this series of posts.  Good luck, and I trust that the results will be good.