News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags, want to know why I'm bored so often? Cuz I'm wicked cool baby!!!

Mag
Short for Magnificent. Synonymous with Awesome, Cool etc.
This game is way too mag man.
Did you see that mag backflip he did?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Urban Dictionary: Bruno
QuoteTOP DEFINITION:
Bruno
He is very kind and caring! You can trust him with anything, it doesn't matter how bad or good. He will help you through your 'hard' times. He is a bit shy, but in the cute way!!! He has a sweet accent! <3 That just makes you smile! He is very good looking! He is very intelligent! He is very special and you will never meet someone quite like him =) And most importantly he is an amazing dancer!
Omg, he is a Bruno, I have never meet someone like him!
Omg, I wanna find my Bruno!
#kind#sweet#cute accent#loving#adorable
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Urban Dictionary: Ali
QuoteTOP DEFINITION:
Ali
A Best Friend, someone that you know you can always rely on through anything and everything. you know that your ali wont ever desert you and will always be there for you to talk to, you can tell your ali absolutely anything. Your ali should only be YOUR ali if you can trust them with your life, if you would do anything for them and if they mean the world to you, a best friend that you couldn't live without and who you never want to loose.
1: "Am i your ali?"
2:"no, only ali is my ali" ;)

#ali#best friend#mate#love#world#everything#friend
I like this.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Have you ever looked up my name? It's not pretty lol
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

OldGit

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: OldGit on June 28, 2017, 09:09:36 AM
What about Git?

Here's the link to what I found on Urban Dictionary, not very pleasant I'm afraid, especially the top definition. However, the third definition listed is pleasant mate 8)

Quotegit
By definition it's a "rotter" or a despicable person. In reality in English it's a colloquialism that affords itself to a more a luckier fellow. Much like a 'bugger' whilst the roots of the word are offensive, the actual use is endearing. A lucky 'git', a wealthy 'git' and a sodding 'git'... when used right is still a mate. A friend.

It's more positive these days.

The origins are from the word 'geat' which were a Scandinavian people living in Götaland, land of the Geats, currently within the borders of modern Sweden. The name of the Geats lives on in the Swedish counties of Västergötland and Östergötland, the Western and Eastern lands of the Geats, as well as in many toponyms.
Shut yer face you lucky git.
#git#geat#britain#england#celtic

Biggus Dickus

HEY MAGS!

Check it out more Calvin and Hobbes being Mag!

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Hi Mags!

This one is for you!

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 12, 2017, 05:04:51 PM

THIS IS MAGS!

I don't think so, Father:smileshake:
Mags is 90-95 years old, remember? :foottap:
~And she doesn't know how to swim.  :-[

This is MAGS!  :fingertap:

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena