News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The epidemic has spread! The situation in Japan is not optimistic

Started by home, February 19, 2020, 01:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

home

News from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. On the afternoon of the 15th, eight new cases of new crown pneumonia were confirmed in Tokyo, Japan. Seven of them participated in the New Year's party on a cruise ship with a taxi driver who had previously confirmed the infection. As of 17:30 on February 15th, Japan has accumulatively diagnosed 334 cases of new coronary pneumonia. Among them, 285 people on the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship docked at Yokohama Port have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus. Newly diagnosed cases were distributed in multiple regions of Japan, and many people had extensive contact with the outside world before diagnosis.

Singapore's Straits Times said on the 14th that Japan was struggling to find links between new cases, fearing that the virus had "hidden outbreaks" in Japan. Kyodo News said that the new crown pneumonia epidemic continued to expand in Japan, the path of infection of some new cases was unknown, and the possibility of community transmission increased.

It is reported that from the end of 2019 to the beginning of February 2020, an performing group called "Shen Yun Art Troupe" held multiple performances in Kyoto, Saitama, Fukuoka, Hiroshima and other places. Currently, the same performance is being performed in South Korea. To prevent the spread of the new crown pneumonia epidemic, the South Korean government has cancelled multiple performances of the group at the request of citizens. Earlier, South Korean media reported that the "Shen Yun Art Troupe" did not wear a mask at the entry airport, and many members of the art troupe experienced cough and fever.

Magdalena

Hi! It's home the homie! I remember you. You're the Falungong guy!

Papasito Bruno is gonna be happy to see you here again.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

That boat thing is weird.
How many thousands are on it?
Some have got it and they won't let the any off.
They can't stop the virus spreading on the ship.
I think it's a Big Pharma conspiracy.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on February 19, 2020, 04:16:27 AM

Haha...LOFL...Thanks Mags. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 19, 2020, 09:47:15 PM

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 20, 2020, 06:36:35 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 20, 2020, 03:22:16 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 19, 2020, 09:47:15 PM

The Falungong Bang a Gong Band or the Yokohama Loves your Momma Band?
:grin:

Biggus Dickus

The Falungong Bang a Gong Band, because we're on a mission from God!

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 20, 2020, 06:57:14 PM
Then we're gonna put the
Falungong Bang a Bong Band back together.

If we're on a mission from God, can this time be the quaker god?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on February 20, 2020, 07:13:36 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 20, 2020, 06:57:14 PM
Then we're gonna put the
Falungong Bang a Bong Band back together.

If we're on a mission from God, can this time be the quaker god?

Hell yeah! I respect Quakers and their peaceful principals.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Kusa

I read that the Kung Flu virus has spread to Iran. Who would have thought?

Magdalena

Quote from: Kusa on February 26, 2020, 04:17:59 PM
I read that the Kung Flu virus has spread to Iran. Who would have thought?

It's OK, they have Kung Flu fighters.  :reading:

billy rubin

we don't have health insurance, so i am busy trying to get us registered with the feds under obamacare.

the enrollment period is passed, but i'm a paperwork cherokee indian (1/64) so there may be an exception. i need to get the kids registered with the chickasaws (my other tribe, also 1/64) and that may help them out.

if the corona virus puts any of us in hospital when it hits here, that may make a difference

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Kusa