News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Bernie Meme

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, January 23, 2021, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

I'm not sophisticated enough to do this, but please post your original Grumpy Bernie shots here.

Tank

I've seen so many of these! I'll post them if I see them.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

As you know, that's a submission hold JJ.  Bernie is, in this pic, a tough dude, mitts and all.

xSilverPhinx

jumbojak

Quote from: Icarus on January 23, 2021, 11:26:31 PM
As you know, that's a submission hold JJ.  Bernie is, in this pic, a tough dude, mitts and all.

His armbar is pretty tight but this heel hook needs some work. Look at all that space!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dark Lightning

Quote from: jumbojak on January 24, 2021, 02:13:03 AM
Quote from: Icarus on January 23, 2021, 11:26:31 PM

His armbar is pretty tight but this heel hook needs some work. Look at all that space!

:lol: What do you expect from such an old man!?  ;D

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Fun Bernie stuff.  I hope that the old dude can hold his own in physical combat.

I have been playing around with a large walking stick used as a Bo.   (A bo is the fighting stick often associated with Kung Fu martial arts) When used by a practiced person it is a fearsome weapon.  Group Kata exercises with the bo are almost as beautiful as  ballet. Somewhat less lethal but quite dangerous to a foe is the ordinary walking cane in the hands of a competent user.

For Bernie I recommend that he uses a Bodyguard of the NFL line backer variety.  It is OK if he still wears his mittens.

xSilverPhinx

I recommend he get a suitable outfit for cold weather! He looks like he's freezing his ass off, even with those mittens. :grin:

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 25, 2021, 08:40:04 PM
I recommend he get a suitable outfit for cold weather! He looks like he's freezing his ass off, even with those mittens. :grin:

Indeed! I even put a coat on my dog when I take her for a walk. If it's cold, I have a t-shirt, regular shirt (maybe even long-sleeved) and a denim jacket that has a horse-blanket liner. Even if she does have hair, I'd expect that she is cold. My wife and I have discussed getting her some booties to wear so that her feet don't get too cold. There was frost on the cars and the ground a couple of days ago. Dogs are tough, though, so it's hard to say what they really need. We just have to pay attention if they are potentially suffering.