News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

animals in your life

Started by billy rubin, April 23, 2020, 01:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

shes eating what was suppozed to be my lunch today

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Moving it up the food chain- It's time for roast possum. :smilenod:

billy rubin

that would be worth my life, im afraid

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Moving further up the food chain then, dad eats roast possum, family eats roast dad.  ;D

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 07, 2021, 01:10:06 AM
Moving further up the food chain then, dad eats roast possum, family eats roast dad.  ;D

Well that escalated quickly! :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 07, 2021, 01:12:07 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 07, 2021, 01:10:06 AM

Well that escalated quickly! :lol:

:lol: It's a gift.

billy rubin

my number two son would probably be up for it.

ill come into the kitchen and he will be cooking squirrels or crawdeds or other random things he kills around here.

but not cats unfortuneately

Icarus

Here is an assessment of the intelligence of bugs.  Who knew that they have more than one brain?   Maybe I should have put this one in the Brain thread...........Fun read: https://getpocket.com/explore/item/i-asked-leading-entomologists-what-s-the-smartest-bug-in-the-world?utm_source=pocket-newtab

xSilverPhinx

Joy after getting her second vaccine yesterday. She wasn't too happy, but I was!

xSilverPhinx

Tank

You could always send her back :D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on February 21, 2021, 03:36:22 PM

I couldn't do that to my baby! :(

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 21, 2021, 04:03:36 PM
Quote from: Tank on February 21, 2021, 03:36:22 PM

I couldn't do that to my baby! :(

I was teasing. That's what I say to my wife when she complains about the dogs! :D

xSilverPhinx