News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

HAF Age Distribution Census

Started by Recusant, July 21, 2016, 06:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 25, 2020, 03:22:37 AM
:notsure: Maybe hose with garters?  Can't use my wife's, as they are a bit...larger. :worried:

:rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Randy

Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 25, 2020, 03:22:37 AM
:notsure: Maybe hose with garters?  Can't use my wife's, as they are a bit...larger. :worried:
Don't let her read this!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Dark Lightning

:lol: I made a comment at another forum about buying an old truck. I said that I could sell a few of my wife's sewing machines to pay for it. She has 6 or 7, I'm not sure. One guy showed that comment to his wife and she said, deadpan, he'd better not ever try that. I said that I'm not afraid of his wife. I can run my mouth all I want, because I'm California and she's in Iowa.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 25, 2020, 03:33:18 PM
:lol: I made a comment at another forum about buying an old truck. I said that I could sell a few of my wife's sewing machines to pay for it. She has 6 or 7, I'm not sure. One guy showed that comment to his wife and she said, deadpan, he'd better not ever try that. I said that I'm not afraid of his wife. I can run my mouth all I want, because I'm California and she's in Iowa.

The internet covers the whole world you know.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

That's just what they want you to think.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Tank on November 25, 2020, 07:31:08 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 25, 2020, 03:33:18 PM

The internet covers the whole world you know.

Pretty much...