News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

The Asmo be all laid-back today. Because Sunday. That's when Gods like His own Godly self rest.

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

It's late, hot and humid, so I'm wallowing in self-pity to the soothing tunes of Gustaf Grefberg.

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

I'm being bullied most viciously by my car mechanic! LOOK what he sent me! (Bad language warning. It's in good fun, but maybe don't let impressionable kids at it)

:rofl: Dude's a legend!

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

So did I, but the current Deutschmann is not that bad. Starting to get a bit long around the old odometer, but everything works... Well, now that my mechanic has been at it, at least... Right. Never mind >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Anne D.

Always when you're choosing the music 8).     :dancinggirl:  :dancinggirl:

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

billy rubin

Magdalena

(English translation)

The Cost of Living
By: Juan Luis Guerra.

The cost of living rises again and the peso's worth goes down so much that you can't see it anymore.

You can't eat beans
or a pound of rice or quarter-pound of coffee.
Nobody cares what you think.
Is it because we don't speak English here?

Ah ah it's true .. ah ah it's 'true. ah ah it's true.

Do you understand?

Do you do you?

And gasoline goes up again. The peso is so low that you can't see it anymore. And democracy can not grow if corruption plays chess.

Nobody cares what you think.
Is it because here we don't speak French?

Ah ah ah ah...
Vous parlez?
Vous parlez?
Vous parlez?

Ah ah ah ah
No monsieur.

We are a hole between the sea and sky 500 years later.

A race on fire, black white and indigenous, but who discovered who ...?

Oh, the cost of living
is going up, see.

The peso so low
you see, poor thing, can't see it.

And medicine, see, walks backward, here. They don't cure, see, a foot blister, here here see here here.

And now unemployment just bit me too.

Nobody cares no, neither Mitsubishi, see, nor Chevrolet.

Corruption going up
you see going up you see.

The peso that goes down, you see, poor thing, can't see it.

And delinquency, you see, just caught me again

Here they don't cure, see, a foot blister,
here here
see here here.

And now unemployment just bit me too.
Nobody cares no,
neither Mitsubishi, see, nor Chevrolet.

Recession, up you, see going up you see. The peso is so low see, poor thing, can't see it.

And medicine, see, walks backward here. Here they don't cure, see, a foot blister, here here, see, here here.

And now unemployment bit me as well.

nobody cares no

neither Mitsubishi, see, nor Chevrolet.

--More or less.

billy rubin

i listened to an interview with this psy guy.\

unexpectedly humble and self-effacing.