Is this a joke?

Started by winterbottom, April 07, 2008, 05:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterbottom

This is what I got when I surfed to http://www.happyatheistforum.com/

Ecumenicals and atheists agree] :)

jcm

yeah...a bad one
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

Will

Nope. It's real. The issue with the root password was something I probably should have brought up earlier, but I've not seen something like this in so long. I dunno, I guess I didn't expect it.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Whitney

I'm not sure if I know how to fix it....but I'm going to try.

ShimShamSam

All I can say is that any fellow(s) that go by the names of Dr. Jordanian and Mr. Zeer seriously need to get a life, and definitely a girlfriend. I mean he's like, ok, my name is Jordan, how can I make that evil? (He failed) His originality is seriously lacking. It would be much more sinister if he called himself Zacharia Buchanon Von McJasperville

Whitney

ok.....i realize it looks like crap...but it is up to date and hack free.  I'll work on getting it looking better later.

Whitney

update....i learned how to move the forum into a subforum.  so, it will be easy to make a main page later down the road (15 min down time).  Until I know what kind of content it will have, i'm gong to keep the forum's location as the main page.

SteveS

Hi all - back after the attack.  Congrats on resolving this so quickly, laetus!

Mister Joy

QuoteMission is now complete.........

who will be next....................

There's no more mature way to put this than OoooOOOoooOOOoooooh how deeply deeeeeply ominous. You've split my whole world in two with the mythical sword of Raw Fear. I need my mummy to come and wipe away the tears.

Twats.

Will

The really funny part is that the site they link has weaknesses not dissimilar from those that they used on HAF. If I were a knob-gobbling thunder-twat like they were, I'd go after them. The nice thing about being a happy atheist? Vengeance isn't spoon fed to me once a week from a pulpit.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

SteveS

Quote from: "Willravel"Vengeance isn't spoon fed to me once a week from a pulpit.
Good point!