News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

I'm with you Argentium. I like extra cheese on my cheese.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Randy on June 26, 2020, 12:17:28 AM
Silver, do you have a particular flavor of cheese you like over all of them?

I like most of them, but my new favourite is gorgonzola blue cheese.  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on June 26, 2020, 01:17:01 AM

You sir, have good taste. :smilenod:

Randy

Quote from: No one on June 26, 2020, 01:17:01 AM
Would you like cheese with that, sir?
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

No one

Dark Lightning

We had grilled (reheated) leg&thigh pieces from CostCo. Its $5 for almost 3 pounds, and it's already cooked, just needs to be heated back up. That and some 4-bean salad from CostCo. Easy dinner, especially since one of my sons heated the chicken up on the grill.

As for cheese, I bought some, and I quote off the package, "Rugged, Mature" English cheddar from CostCo last Sunday. I had a slice of it today and it was good, but my all-time favorite cheese is Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar. I could eat that over even any kind of chocolate that I've ever had. That's where my taste buds go. :thumbsup:

Tom62

We had grilled shashlik with organic beef, pork and bell peppers. Served it with baked potato slices and an organic salat.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Randy

I had Nutrien 1.5 in bag. I'll trade. :grin:
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Randy

billy rubin

nah

dry cheddar cheese. butter would make a mess

im limited in what i can eat while im driving. my truck has 18 speeds, theres a jake that i have to control, cruise switches, air switchez for the four drop axlez, and so on. my hands are all over the controls

i dont eat anything during tbe day that i cant do with one hand.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

My mother made enough canjica to last a week. What is this strange 'canjica' you're talking about, you ask? It's white corn cooked in a pressure pot with milk (and usually lots of sugar), and cinnamon sticks. Very good in cold weather.   

Randy

Icarus

My two step daughters brought me some of my favorite food for my birthday.  Piccodilla, rice, black beans, Chicago hard rolls, diced onions immersed in rice vinegar. and some nice wine.........followed by cheese cake and or lemon cake.  Bless their hearts I pigged out on all that good food.  My natural daughter who lives 400 miles away sent a basket of goodies with four kinds of exotic cheeses, fancy peppered salami, oil based olives, and a bunch of other delicious but not particularly healthy goodies.

How should I spell Piccodillia? Mags will know I suspect.  I do not know but I do like it........It consists of ground beef, raisins, olives, small tomato bits, capers, and tender love and care. Black beans over rice is topped with the onion bits.  Yummmy!!!

hermes2015

I had many peccadilloes in my youth.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames