News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Siz

Quote from: Davin on August 09, 2013, 08:05:47 PM
Red by CombiChrist

Cool, I was listening to that this afternoon. That and some Zeromancer... You dig?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Davin

Quote from: Scissorlegs on August 09, 2013, 09:03:29 PM
Quote from: Davin on August 09, 2013, 08:05:47 PM
Red by CombiChrist

Cool, I was listening to that this afternoon. That and some Zeromancer... You dig?
I like most of Zeromancer, but I haven't listened for a while... until now.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Asmodean

Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

En_Route

Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Siz

Played daddy's dinner juke box this evening with the kids, including:

Hocus Pocus - Focus
Camouflage - Stan Ridgeway
Rawhide - Blues Brothers version.
Fireball XL5 theme
Day at the beach - Joe Satriani
Eye of the tiger - Survivor
Alexander Beetle - ??
Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

bigredfan

Avicii, Of Monsters and Men, ATB, The Clientelle, U2 (the newer stuff of theirs, like "Instant Karma," "Magnificent")
Education is a progressive discovery of one's ignorance

(Will Durant)

xSilverPhinx

I just discovered Of Monsters and Men! Great songs.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

bigredfan

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 10, 2013, 05:42:38 AM
I just discovered Of Monsters and Men! Great songs.

Yes!  Great music.

(Will Durant)

Kody

Claireliontamer

Scamp is obsessed with My Little Pony at the moment....some of the songs are ace http://youtu.be/pT0cYJp2D44

Niya

Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

bigredfan

Quote from: Niya on August 15, 2013, 12:06:17 PM
"You and me" by Lifehouse.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac3HkriqdGQ

Love Lifehouse.  Jason Wade's raspy voice definitely makes them sound cool.  His voice also has quite a span.

(Will Durant)

Amicale

Quote from: bigredfan on August 15, 2013, 02:34:20 PM
Quote from: Niya on August 15, 2013, 12:06:17 PM
"You and me" by Lifehouse.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac3HkriqdGQ

Love Lifehouse.  Jason Wade's raspy voice definitely makes them sound cool.  His voice also has quite a span.

I've loved this song for as long as it's been out. ;D And now it's delightfully stuck in my head. I got into Lifehouse a long time ago and still enjoy them!

*wanders off singing... Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do and nothing to lose... It's you and me and all of the people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you..."

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan