News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

A Bach violin partita on Classic FM.  I love Bach, but if you don't give 100% concentration, you miss most of it.

Niya

Listening to elton john. Your song, and, Can you feel the love tonight.
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Amicale

Quote from: Niya on June 28, 2013, 10:37:26 AM

I like Elton John. I was listening to "Daniel" earlier. :)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Niya on June 28, 2013, 10:37:26 AM

The older I get, the more I absolutely love Your Song.

Claireliontamer

Love a bit of Elton....

'I guess that's why they call it the blues'
'Don't let the sun go down on me'
'Rocket Man'
'I'm still standing'

and the entire 'Lion King' soundtrack are amongst some of my favourite sing-a-long songs.

Magnum

Kody

Quote from: Magnum on July 01, 2013, 09:32:07 PM
Led Zeppelin- Mothership

My Mothership CDs got ruined! I was quite disappointed.

It's a great compilation. I wish they would have added "What is, and What Should Never Be" and "Gallows Pole".

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

OldGit

Quote from: AmicaleThe only living boy in New York - Simon & Garfunkel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJGSHMgbB0E

Ah!  Now that's almost good music.  ;)

Currently Johann Strauss, The Blue Danube on Classic FM.

The piece before was Handel.  I enjoy the Strauss, but Handel is Classical in the true sense.

Amicale

Quote from: OldGit on July 02, 2013, 09:51:33 AM
Quote from: AmicaleThe only living boy in New York - Simon & Garfunkel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJGSHMgbB0E

Ah!  Now that's almost good music.  ;)

Currently Johann Strauss, The Blue Danube on Classic FM.

The piece before was Handel.  I enjoy the Strauss, but Handel is Classical in the true sense.

I love Handel. Strauss is pretty good, too. :)

I'm on an oldies kick! I've got No Milk Today - Herman's Hermits playing. *bops head along*

OldGit

Buddy

I can't listen to Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger without hearing the How It's Made theme.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on July 03, 2013, 03:45:53 AM
I can't listen to Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger without hearing the How It's Made theme.
Ah! Is that where it came from!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Duality of Three - Die Schwarzen Legionen (Based on Ritt Der Walküren. Remastered to Metalcore by His Grayness, who is actually not too proud of the finished product)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on July 03, 2013, 06:12:41 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on July 03, 2013, 03:45:53 AM
Ah! Is that where it came from!

Both were released in 2001, so who knows!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.