News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Covers

Started by Buddy, March 29, 2020, 05:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Share some songs that you like the cover more than the original!

Fall Out Boy- Beat It, originally by Michael Jackson

Twiddle- Burning Down the House, originally by Talking Heads

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

No one

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Randy

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly on ukuleles:
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Icarus

I Love it Randy. Though I am not much tolerant of drugstore cowboys, I do like the big budget westerns. The music is often  classic and enduring. Magnificent Seven comes to mind.  High Noon and others too.

Davin I like the eight cello piece. It is a refreshing bit of music.

Bluenose

"She's not there" by Santana, originally by the Zombies

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Anne D.

I like the Cyndi Lauper version of "When You Were Mine" better than the Prince version (blasphemy I know). And I think there's a punk version of the song (don't know the band) that's even better than the Cyndi Lauper version.

Anne D.

Tom62

I must admit that I prefer the original Bolland & Bolland version

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

This person again with a cover near and dear to my heart, at least nostalgically.

Anne D.

joeactor

Davin

This is a weird one.

joeactor

That was an odd one, Davin...

Here's an oom-pah version of Mack The Knife by Sting: