News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Bible Food

Started by thelittlefinch, August 16, 2010, 03:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelittlefinch

I'm back from a two month hiatus! I just spent my summer working at a Jewish sleepaway camp up in the NY mountains for a second year in a row. There was no cellphone reception or internet access. Anyway, it's good to be back. I was sorting through all the pictures I took this summer and found this little baby in my files. I snapped it in an HEB store in College Station, TX, when I took a trip down before I left for camp. Made me giggle.

(click to make it bigger)
live a good life.

Sophus

What's next? A condom with Psalms 38:7 on it?
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

hismikeness

Quote from: "Sophus"What's next? A condom with Psalms 38:7 on it?

roflol
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Davin

Goes great with Proverbs 27:27 brand goats milk!
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Thumpalumpacus

I really hope Jesus had his Psalms condom on when he rode two asses in one day.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

skwurll

You made me shoot soda out my nose. This smiley has never been so accurate for me. roflol

Tank

Quote from: "skwurll"

You made me shoot soda out my nose. This smiley has never been so accurate for me. roflol
Was it all frothy and creamy when it came out?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

skwurll

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "skwurll"You made me shoot soda out my nose. This smiley has never been so accurate for me. roflol
Was it all frothy and creamy when it came out?

It was root beer, so sort of.

Oh the bubbles burn!