News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

A New Front in the Never-Ending War

Started by Recusant, November 27, 2019, 11:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

For now it's just in the US, but I certainly hope that the forces of militant godless secularism will find a way to take it worldwide, like the War on Christmas. (By the way, you've got your battle plans for this year via the secret anti-Santa instant messaging system already, right?) Two accomplished dingbats have discovered the new initiative, but I think the surprise attack idea was misguided from the start. Far better to carry on in the open, given how well the Christmas thing, which everybody knows about, is going.

"Diamond & Silk decry alleged liberal war on Thanksgiving: 'Don't tell us what we can and cannot eat'" | Salon

QuoteDiamond & Silk decried the so-called war on Thanksgiving with Ainsely Earhardt on President Donald Trump's favorite morning show "Fox & Friends," a continued battleground for the conservative culture wars.

Social media personalities and political activists Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, who go by the names Diamond & Silk, told "Fox and Friends" they were upset by a recent HuffPost editorial, which called on Americans who celebrate Thanksgiving to do so in a way that reduces their carbon footprint in order to account for climate change.

[Continues . . .]

Dear Leader has taken up the banner and given a call to battle at his latest Nurnburg.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

No one

They appear to be saying words, but all I hear is cackling.

billy rubin

im celebrating thanksgiving by working as usual.

no holidays in the oil fields.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Ecurb Noselrub

Happy Thanksgiving!  This morning I brought egg nog for the boys at the gym.  Before working out we had Old South (rum, brandy and bourbon in the nog) and Pennsylvannia Dutch (rum, brandy and blended whiskey).  I was working my triceps pretty hard!

Sandra Craft

I will never understand people who mistake suggestions for orders.  What must their potty training have been like?

But never mind them, I have cinnamon rolls in the oven.  Happy Thanksgiving!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

No one

xSilverPhinx

"First they want to take your guns, now your turkey. Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight for your rights! And for the Right, while you're at it..."
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

We're supposed to be attacking Thanksgiving now? I must have missed all them secret messages.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Quote from: Davin on December 06, 2019, 02:27:24 PM
We're supposed to be attacking Thanksgiving now? I must have missed all them secret messages.

Get with the program!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.