News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

The Dutch are loosing their religion

Started by Tom62, September 05, 2006, 10:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Interesting news from the Netherlands today. According to the SCP (Social- and Cultural Planbureau) two third of the Dutch are no longer member of any church. Of the people who are still church-member, less and less go to church on a regular basis. Only 38% visit their church at least one time per month. Especially catholics are reluctant to go to church.

50% of the Dutch say that they believe in an afterlife.  Approx. 40% believe in heaven. The same percentage of people believe in miracles and that praying works.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

They're just too busy holding Nazi Gold and making chocolate to care about that kind of thing.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Tom62

I  think that you're mixing up the Netherlands with Switzerland. It is more likely that the Dutch are too busy smoking pot to care about religion.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

SpiralExit

i'm happy for the dutch, that's a good thing, as i always say, soon they'll need another upgrade pack for god and the religion.

imrational

Yeah, but aren't the Muslim fundamentalists going to be planting A-Bombs around their country because of those Muslim cartoons?  They don't have long to live.

SpiralExit

terror is everywhere, the muslim kurds (i hate them) bomb the muslim turkish soldiers and the people.. no surprise for muslim bomb christian.. they are just intolerant, there are a billion cartoon of jesus, in many ugly way but i havent seen a christian even shouting.. ok it's like a rule that there can be no pic of Mohamad but muslims can't be as mature as other ones, they just go like "WE DIE FOR ALLAH, WE KILL FOR ALLAH" now this sentence makes Islam the worst thing in the world, killing for nothing.. of course that's not the real Islam, but this guy "advertises" his religion like this and thats what the world sees, the world's not gonna open the koran and read and say "hmm, the purpose of every religion is being good, avoiding the bad, just like in koran", the world's gonna see this guy and hate Islam and every people who live in the countries whose dominant religion is Islam just like turkey, and that makes me have a stigma.. what the fuck is my fault? they hear im turkish, and they step back.. i really hate today's most muslims.. and i hope the dogma falls down as soon as possible!!!

Tom62

As far as we know the muslim terrorists don't have A-bombs yet. Should they have the A-Bomb then the USA would make a far more interesting target than the Netherlands. What concerns us more is the slow infiltration of islamic influences in the Dutch society, promoted by left-wing political parties. Since the murder of the Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh by a moslim extremist, public opinion has however turned against this process. That is admirable, because approx. 80% of the public media in the Netherlands still sees the world through red-coloured glasses. Lots of Dutchmen f.e. no longer watch the news on the state sponsered TV-channels because the news is not objective there :cry: .
Robert A. Heinlein

Tom62

Hallo SpiralExit, last year I went with wife to a turkish wedding in Antalya so we recognized immediately the place that was bombed by these Kurdish bastards. My deepest sympathies go to the people who died in these terror-attacks. I love Turkey and I love the hospitality of the Turkish people. I surely hope that your country finally joins the EU and that you manage solve the Moslim- and Kurdish problem.
Robert A. Heinlein

JNTB

That's because they are too busy building dikes. Amsterdam will soon be re-named Atlantis.
Religion is a pyramid scheme with 501(c)(3) tax-free status.