Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Re: Thank You for Speaking English

Started by JNTB, July 25, 2006, 01:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Eric Cartman: "Es ist Zeit für Rache!"

Crowd: "Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!!!!"
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Tom62

I liked your previous message more. Although I'm not a fan of Israel, I don't think that we should do they same evil thing as what Hitler did with the jews in WWII.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

That's off of South Park. You have to see the episode to get the joke. The crowd thinks they're speaking Aramaic after watching the Passion of the Christ.

Tom62

Well, in that case you are forgiven  :P . I'm not so familiar with South Park, they do show it here on TV, but only at a very late hour and dubbed in friggin' German (that's why I'm not watching the show).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Oh wait, I am a racist! You can't forgive me!!!

I wonder how they would dub that? Even though the pronunciation is wrong in the English version, I wonder what they would make it sound like in the German version. Well they probably wouldn't show it. Cartman is in a little hitler costume and he has the hitler stand and everything.

Tom62

QuoteI wonder how they would dub that? Even though the pronunciation is wrong in the English version, I wonder what they would make it sound like in the German version. Well they probably wouldn't show it. Cartman is in a little hitler costume and he has the hitler stand and everything.

I don't think they would show the episode either, because Germans are still too much afraid to hurt any jewish feelings. Sometimes they go so far in it that makes me wanna puke.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Well I can kind of see why, seeing as 6 million were killed off. The funny thing is that I find Jews tend to be the most humorous people when it comes to tragedies and racially stereotypes regarding themselves. Though people get a little to PC in the States it makes me want to induce projectile vomit.

Tom62

But at least you guys are still able to bring out good movies like "Team America". One of my favourite scenes of this movie:

Kim Jong Il: Hans Brix? Oh no! Oh, herro. Great to see you again, Hans!
Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, but your guards won't let me enter certain areas.
Kim Jong Il: Hans, Hans, Hans! We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons of mass destwuction, OK Hans?
Hans Blix: Then let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind. I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.
Kim Jong Il: Or else what?
Hans Blix: Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.
Robert A. Heinlein

Whitney

Quote from: "Tom62"I'm just wondering how high you would score on a foreign citizen test. Try this one, if you think that you are so smart: http://www.teleac.nl/nationaleinburgeringtest/#

Just for fun, I tried the test.  I couldn't read it, but got a 1,7...whatever that means (I think it means I failed since it listed the score at the bottom of a list of other things I can't read)

Whitney

Quote from: "Tom62"Well, in that case you are forgiven  :P . I'm not so familiar with South Park, they do show it here on TV, but only at a very late hour and dubbed in friggin' German (that's why I'm not watching the show).

Here is a clip of cartman from the passion of the christ episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9QLBost_xg

Tom62

Thanks for the clip, that was really hilarious.

P.S. don't worry about your 1,7 score (don't know what that means either), since I haven't met anyone yet who passed the test.
Robert A. Heinlein

silviakjell

I scored a 60%. go me! and a 1,5 by clicking totally random answers. :D yeah! (i don't even know if that's good)
I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure Im right.

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: "Big Mac"Oh wait, I am a racist! You can't forgive me!!!

I wonder how they would dub that? Even though the pronunciation is wrong in the English version, I wonder what they would make it sound like in the German version. Well they probably wouldn't show it. Cartman is in a little hitler costume and he has the hitler stand and everything.

How can you be a racist, when you, yourself, are, as you said yourself, 'dark skinned'?  Unless you are just winding us up?  I don't know when to believe you.  Are you sometimes subjected to racial abuse, by the way?

I, myself, am not racist, since Jesus himself was not 'white', but a Jew, and both creationists and evolutionists agree that life began somewhere in the middle east (dark skinned) - so how can white people be 'superior'?, since we are probably a genetic mutation?

I speak good England

Big Mac

Quote from: "onlyme"
Quote from: "Big Mac"Oh wait, I am a racist! You can't forgive me!!!

How can you be a racist, when you, yourself, are, as you said yourself, 'dark skinned'?  Unless you are just winding us up?  I don't know when to believe you.  Are you sometimes subjected to racial abuse, by the way?

I, myself, am not racist, since Jesus himself was not 'white', but a Jew, and both creationists and evolutionists agree that life began somewhere in the middle east (dark skinned) - so how can white people be 'superior'?, since we are probably a genetic mutation?

I speak good England

Eh, I'm sort of a self-hating mexican. And I"m not too fond of black culture either. I grew up in a white environment. I barely speak spanish and the only thing about me that is really Mexican is that my skin is tan. Other than that, I"m a white man.

I'm not really racist, I just don't like ebonics, hip hop, You Got Served, and other various retarded shit.

By the way, are all you english people dropped on the head when you're born? It's kind of easy to tell when I'm sarcastic/joking. Or is it? *cue Twilight Zone music*

Court

The English have a bizarre sense of humor. We get the BBC channel at my house and it freaks me out and is incredibly not funny. Ever.
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]