Main Menu

6,000 Posts!

Started by xSilverPhinx, May 02, 2020, 02:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on May 03, 2020, 11:03:07 AM
lol

"really special"

Speaking of that...billy rubin, when you joined this forum you said you wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Are you glad you took the red pill and stayed in Wonderland?
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

to be honezt its lezz like the rabbit hole and more like the looking glass

set the function, not the mechanism.

joeactor

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on May 04, 2020, 04:44:07 PM
to be honezt its lezz like the rabbit hole and more like the looking glass

Hmmmm.... :chin:
I'm not sure I understand what this means, but if the looking glass is better than Wonderland than "cheers" to that.
:beer:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

it is.

odder, but not so malevolent.

there was little kindness down the rabbithole. the white knight and redqueen behind the mirror had depth

set the function, not the mechanism.

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 02, 2020, 03:01:59 AM
Take the resident Grumpy Lumpy, for instance. :asmo: He tries and tries to raze Luxembourg to the ground but does not succeed. It's been going on for years now, and as a result adds some welcome grumpiness to that balance.
Victory shall be His yet! Plague and pestilence and ratties in numbers beyond counting!

On a more serious note, some of us are happier than others, more of the time. Personally, I'm better at being content than happy, so I take the name of the forum to mean "Happy [being an] Atheist," and not necessarily "an Atheist who is happy." Nothing stopping you from being both, however. and if you are - more power to you!

Congrats with the milestone, Icarus!
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on May 05, 2020, 11:47:13 AM
it is.

odder, but not so malevolent.

there was little kindness down the rabbithole. the white knight and redqueen behind the mirror had depth
Yes, billy rubin, there is little kindness down the rabbit hole, it has always been a bumpy thing. It was for me too.  :(
But once you make it to the end, there's tea, mushrooms, potions, and stuff.  :grin:
Totally worth it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Magdalena on May 05, 2020, 08:35:52 PM
But once you make it to the end, there's tea, mushrooms, potions, and stuff.  :grin:
Totally worth it.

**Ahem***
I would just like to clarify what I meant.

I meant to say that one gets a lot of good conversations, science, and entertainment.

Thank you.
:run!: