News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

AI Has A Go At Designing iPhone Cases

Started by xSilverPhinx, July 10, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

:rofl:

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/amazon-ai-designed-to-create-phone-cases-goes-hilariously-wrong/

I think AI has a long way to go before we have to start worrying about something like Hal or Skynet coming into existence. 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Only $23.68.
Only one left in stock!  :rofl:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

That's just what the robot overlords want you to think. A wonderful misdirection. Keep the meatbags distracted, they'll never expect the uprising.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on July 10, 2017, 11:30:38 PM

Only $23.68.
Only one left in stock!  :rofl:

Why did I have to open this thread while eating dinner? Why?  :rainbowpuke:

:o

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on July 10, 2017, 11:39:45 PM
That's just what the robot overlords want you to think. A wonderful misdirection. Keep the meatbags distracted, they'll never expect the uprising.

You know...that makes perfect sense.  :chin:

Davin

I think the AI is thinking farther ahead, it thinks that if it gets cases out there with toe fungus and vaginal discomfort, that people will see them and think, "I better take care of my toe fungus." But most people are too embarrassed to pop down to a store and stand in front of people, so they'll order toe fungus ointment online... from Amazon.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 11, 2017, 12:19:26 AM
Quote from: No one on July 10, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

You know...that makes perfect sense.  :chin:

Bread and circuses, as usual. Why change a distraction model that has worked since humans started to think for themselves and not how the religio-politico-marketing masters wanted them to think?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74