News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Currently sitting without power in a storm of hail and tornado warnings. Fun.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on June 23, 2016, 04:33:51 AM
Currently sitting without power in a storm of hail and tornado warnings. Fun.
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
Follow follow follow follow
Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MariaEvri

dude im watching all those storms in europe through facebook. Insane
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tom62

Quote from: MariaEvri on June 23, 2016, 06:42:39 PM
dude im watching all those storms in europe through facebook. Insane

Must be global warming. As far as I can remember we never had in the past so many tornado's and torrential rains.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Buddy

Well now I know why my internet kept freaking out during the meetup. There's another severe storm blowing through. We've lost power already
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

No one

High of 115 expected today.  Awesome!

Guardian85

Quote from: Buddy on June 26, 2016, 09:30:22 PM
Well now I know why my internet kept freaking out during the meetup. There's another severe storm blowing through. We've lost power already
Batten down the hatches and hold on to your butt!  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Meh, it's already passed. No it's just a little thunder every once in a while. Still have no power though.

Guardian85

The weather is surprising us up here at the moment. It is actually sunny and 24c.
It's almost like it's summer....  :o

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

The last few days have been really foggy in the morning. Humidity is high but it doesn't rain often. At around noon the sun comes out and burns.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Essie Mae

Our UK summer weather is almost exactly the same as the Perth, (Oz) winter. Just not good enough.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Harmonie

It stormed this morning. I wish it would keep it up so it keeps the neighbors from shooting off those blasted fireworks.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Velma

Rainy here today and in the 70's (F). Much cooler than last week when it was 20 + degrees warmer. The cooler temps are nice, but the change in weather is playing havoc with my joints. However, I really wish it would start raining again because our neighbors are shooting off fireworks, in defiance of local ordinances.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

MariaEvri

I guess I;m living in my own little planet compared to the rest of you guys. Sunny and warm, and lotsa humidity for the cities near the beach
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Guardian85

The weather here keeps shifting between rain showers and clear skies. Kinda wish it would make up it's mind.
The last couple of days it has been quite warm(20-25c) and sunny with little wind. This has however awoken or attracted the worlds population of horse-flies (a.k.a. bitey little bastards!) to this area, which is just perfect considering my summer job keeps me outside all day. >:(

-Unknown Smartass-