News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Well the UK is fucked.

Started by Tank, July 23, 2019, 12:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Boris Johnson is now the Prime Minister of the UK. 92,153 members of the Conservative party have put this fucknugget in charge of our government and Brexit. We are well and truly fucked, and not a shot was fired.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

jumbojak

You never know, it might turn out alright... *Shakes head*

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

joeactor

Quote from: Tank on July 23, 2019, 12:54:26 PM
Boris Johnson is now the Prime Minister of the UK. 92,153 members of the Conservative party have put this fucknugget in charge of our government and Brexit. We are well and truly fucked, and not a shot was fired.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I think your weird-haired proto-dictator has a few more neurons than ours.

But, what am I thinking... Condolences are in order.

Tank

Quote from: joeactor on July 23, 2019, 03:01:31 PM
Quote from: Tank on July 23, 2019, 12:54:26 PM

I think your weird-haired proto-dictator has a few more neurons than ours.

But, what am I thinking... Condolences are in order.

Thank you  :sadcheer:
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ecurb Noselrub

I think we are seeing in many places what humanity is truly like, and it ain't pretty.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 23, 2019, 04:01:00 PM
I think we are seeing in many places what humanity is truly like, and it ain't pretty.

Unfortunately I think you are absolutely correct.

Bluenose

To the Brexiteers I say be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Bluenose on July 24, 2019, 01:15:54 PM
To the Brexiteers I say be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
But the trouble is we'll ALL get what they wished for!!!

Recusant

I think that many who voted "Leave" were voting for the lies told about a pig in a poke. It's become apparent that the "pig" isn't even a cat (the traditional swindle), but actually a diseased badger.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Bluenose

I would say a rabid badger...
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 25, 2019, 01:32:02 AM
Welcome to the club. :sad sigh:  :sadcheer:

I hate to say I'm seeing a pattern here, but I'm seeing a pattern here.  Hoping it's just my human brain wiring.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Sandra Craft on July 25, 2019, 03:17:01 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 25, 2019, 01:32:02 AM
Welcome to the club. :sad sigh:  :sadcheer:

I hate to say I'm seeing a pattern here, but I'm seeing a pattern here.  Hoping it's just my human brain wiring.

I think there really is a pattern there.  :(
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

What demons from hell conspired to put Donald and Boris in office at the same time?  Boris wants to dissolve Parliament.  I'm sure Trump would like to dissolve everyone but himself and his golf courses.  Constitutional Democracy is in peril. The earth in in danger.  And we have ego-maniacs in charge. Yeah, Humans!!

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on August 28, 2019, 02:05:52 PM
What demons from hell conspired to put Donald and Boris in office at the same time.  Boris wants to dissolve Parliament.  I'm sure Trump would like to dissolve everyone but himself and his golf courses.  Constitutional Democracy is in peril. The earth in in danger.  And we have ego-maniacs in charge. Yeah, Humans!!

:rofl: You are so right.