News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on June 03, 2012, 01:26:17 PM
Everyone needs version 5.0 of Skype or higher, but only one person needs to buy the premium membership for group chat to work for everyone.
Budhorse, your skype name is probably your best bet, since there should only be one user (you) with that name. :)

Thanks. I sent you a PM.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Just sent my skype info. I gotta see this!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

DJ, Ali, Tank, G85, and Buddy
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

I've added everyone so far and created a HAF group on my Skype  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

I am so excited! This is going to be awesome.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Me too!  Looking forward to chatting with all of you lovely heathens... ;D

Tank

I can now see Ali, DJ and G85
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

DeterminedJuliet

It looks like everyone's online. Just making a quick cup-o-tea and then we can begin!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

I'll be on a 6 as I'll be saying good bye to me son and his gf at 6

Buddy

Tank

DeterminedJuliet

Tank

It all got very weird after Scissor Legs left!!

Tank

So at one point or another we had

DJ
Ali
Firebird
Budhorse4
Guardian85
Asmo!
Yoda's Apprentice
Scissorlegs
Tank

4 dogs
3 cats
1 python

And a dead fox!

Buddy

I bet you could sing Twelve Days of Christmas with that list.  :D