News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Brave, Foolhardy, or Both

Started by Recusant, June 28, 2021, 10:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Seer

Quote from: Recusant on July 12, 2021, 07:03:20 PM
Oh, your associates take offense, do they? Good for them. That and five dollars will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
Well, I have to say, you've proved us correct. They aren't exactly associates. They're from your sites guest list. You're hurting your site with this. How is anyone going to post here if they're going to get their guts kicked out. But, I'll cut it here and leave you in peace.
The only thing possible the world needs saving from are the ones running it.
Oh lord, save us from those wanting to save us.
I'm not a Theist.

Dark Lightning

emails to you, oldseer? I wasn't aware that guests were able to do that with members here.

Recusant

Quote from: Old Seer on July 12, 2021, 09:58:03 PM
Quote from: Recusant on July 12, 2021, 07:03:20 PM
Oh, your associates take offense, do they? Good for them. That and five dollars will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
Well, I have to say, you've proved us correct. They aren't exactly associates. They're from your sites guest list. You're hurting your site with this. How is anyone going to post here if they're going to get their guts kicked out. But, I'll cut it here and leave you in peace.

You mean to say that no other Smurfs will come to spread the Smurf gospel here? You're breaking my heart, man.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Old Seer

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 12, 2021, 10:12:46 PM
emails to you, oldseer? I wasn't aware that guests were able to do that with members here.
The email address is on our website. In case anyone had questions I could give a short answer and they could email for the rest and discuss things there--to avoid preaching here. It was put there about 3 months ago. It was gone for a while. The site address is down at the bottom, the email address is on the site.
Other Seers show up here as a guest but they're not members that I know of. But they mostly look to see what I'm posting.  I'm just the public face of the works.  The other remain out of sight remaining anonymous.
I'm not a Theist.

Magdalena

Quote from: Old Seer on July 12, 2021, 09:58:03 PM
...You're hurting your site with this. How is anyone going to post here if they're going to get their guts kicked out. But, I'll cut it here and leave you in peace.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Does anyone else feel like dancing? The love in here is palpable.

Old Seer

For everyone's' information, I hope this settles the reason of our mission.
Christianity's mission is the remove and destroy all governments and religions.  If successful, what is left---Atheism. This is why we approach Atheists with these understandings. JC was not a Jew, he is a replica of Adam, Adam was not Jewish and did not have a religion. What does that make JC? The fall of Adam is when "they" created religion. It is all in a context that is very hard to understood, unless one understands the ancient mindset. We do.
I'm not a Theist.

Recusant

More preaching. Relevant phrase here is "shake the dust from your sandals."
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Old Seer on July 13, 2021, 06:30:00 PM
Christianity's mission is the remove and destroy all governments and religions.  If successful, what is left---Atheism. This is why we approach Atheists with these understandings. JC was not a Jew, he is a replica of Adam, Adam was not Jewish and did not have a religion. What does that make JC? The fall of Adam is when "they" created religion. It is all in a context that is very hard to understood, unless one understands the ancient mindset. We do.

Hey, that's pretty good.  :thumbsup:

Do you want to hear my one, no?
Doesn't matter, I didn't want to here yours either.

So Isaac Newton did all the stuff he is known for, and also dabbled in alchemy, trying to do the base metal to gold thing.
But he failed, then got a job in the treasury and had Britain adopt the gold standard, paying for imports with gold.
You might think this sounds suspicious, and of course it is.
Isaac did find a way to turn metal into gold and Britain dominated the world, often taking over countries so they could launder the gold Isaac was making.
India wasn't really a profitable proposition but they pretended it was to maintain the secret. 
The Grandiose Marvinic Order of Pudding Pennies has always known this.

Sir Isaac Newton 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1726

The Grandiose Marvinic Order of Pudding Pennies also knows Newtonian Gold, like Leprechaun gold is unstable and reverts to base metal after 300 years.
Isaac renewed the gold he made while he lived through the ether but he guarded his secret jealously and shared it with no one.
The order can't fault him for that, not after the trouble he had with that thieving German chap Leibniz.

So what we know is most, probably at least 85% of gold will revert to base metal in the next five years, you can't trust any of the ingots in circulation, however they're stamped.

What a clever person would realize, and I know you're a clever person, this is an opportunity.
We want new gold? Ye, but not quite, we want stock in gold producers.

The Grandiose Marvinic Order of Pudding Pennies Gold Mining Company NL is being floated, get on board while you can, tell no one.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Old Seer

Quote from: Bad Penny II on July 14, 2021, 12:33:09 PM
Quote from: Old Seer on July 13, 2021, 06:30:00 PM

Hey, that's pretty good.  :thumbsup:

Do you want to hear my one, no?
Doesn't matter, I didn't want to here yours either.

So Isaac Newton did all the stuff he is known for, and also dabbled in alchemy, trying to do the base metal to gold thing.
But he failed, then got a job in the treasury and had Britain adopt the gold standard, paying for imports with gold.
You might think this sounds suspicious, and of course it is.
Isaac did find a way to turn metal into gold and Britain dominated the world, often taking over countries so they could launder the gold Isaac was making.
India wasn't really a profitable proposition but they pretended it was to maintain the secret. 
The Grandiose Marvinic Order of Pudding Pennies has always known this.

Sir Isaac Newton 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1726

The Grandiose Marvinic Order of Pudding Pennies also knows Newtonian Gold, like Leprechaun gold is unstable and reverts to base metal after 300 years.
Isaac renewed the gold he made while he lived through the ether but he guarded his secret jealously and shared it with no one.
The order can't fault him for that, not after the trouble he had with that thieving German chap Leibniz.

So what we know is most, probably at least 85% of gold will revert to base metal in the next five years, you can't trust any of the ingots in circulation, however they're stamped.

What a clever person would realize, and I know you're a clever person, this is an opportunity.
We want new gold? Ye, but not quite, we want stock in gold producers.

The Grandiose Marvinic Order of Pudding Pennies Gold Mining Company NL is being floated, get on board while you can, tell no one.
I understand that. But, their are past posters of this site that do want to comment on the new interpretation. And some in the guest gallery. But they won't for fear of being attacked and charged with preaching, and don't want others to know they agree with us. I didn't know that until I went to our email account and to delete all ads as that's all it normally contained. I happened to notice one from a poster on this site among the ads and couldn't figure out how he/she got our email address, and ID's him/herself as a poster on HAF. it was the H.A.F that caught my attention.  I didn't know there was one on our site, someone put it there. It took a bit of logic to understand there's only one possibility. I checked the site and there is was. That compelled me to look over the trash folder to see if there were any more and there where others. I spent a lot of time finding them and responding. The other day 2 more showed up. Now they don't have to worry about asking questions on your site. One of the guys was on the ball to see the value in putting it on the site.  That means they were aware of the problem and was done so due to respect and sensitivity toward the sites wishes. 
I'm not a Theist.

Dark Lightning

If they don't come to preach, "they" can indulge in rational conversation. If their beliefs are challenged, they have to be able to handle that. This has to be the most low-key atheist forum I've ever been a member of.

Old Seer

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 14, 2021, 07:48:56 PM
If they don't come to preach, "they" can indulge in rational conversation. If their beliefs are challenged, they have to be able to handle that. This has to be the most low-key atheist forum I've ever been a member of.
I understand that, but that's not the problem. If I answer a question, that can be construed as preaching. Consider what happened on this thread. All I did was respond to the OP with a short post, and, it was deemed preaching. If I was preaching it would have been a lot more involved then that. It seems there's no reason to have a religion form on the site, no one dare use it. So let's let things be, an OS somewhere solved the problem. I'll just stick to the science stuff I'm into that too.
I'm not a Theist.