News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Roger Stone's Lineage Identified

Started by MadBomr101, July 11, 2020, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

No one

Is this how you get your rocks off? Maybe try something bolder.

Icarus

Trump has almost surely shit in his own mess kit when he of executive privilege, gave Stone a free pass.  He is getting a lot of flak for that bit of chicanery.

billy rubin

im worried about the precedents trump has set

he has demonstrared that an authoritarian-minded demagogue can ignore and circumvent the checks and balances that are supposed to keep our government from becoming a dictatorship

somehow the congress has to begin taki g back the ower it has given up in the last 100 yearz. mozt especially in ghe last three

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken