News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Religious comedy memes etc.

Started by Tank, November 13, 2016, 09:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Anywho, and on more serious note...after a couple of months of investigation I've finally discovered the source:

I like this!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 09, 2017, 07:28:04 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 04:46:44 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 04:28:51 PM
^^^
His eyes are missing the iris!  :o

Butt he's god, so he doesn't really need them...which makes me wonder, did Jesus when he was a man poop?

Not trying to be gross, or disrespectful, butt after all he's god,... so I would think he probably didn't poop right? Or get erections?

Not god right, pooping, erections?

Who can answer this?

I always assumed he did, since I was taught that Jesus, while in human form, was fully human.  And since he was eating and drinking in human form . . . well, the excess has to go somewhere.

And all human Jesus' other muscles worked like ordinary muscles, so why wouldn't the penis?  Unless he was born neutered, as Mags suggests.  But in that case, could he truly be referred to as the son of god?

Of course, some Xtians think Jesus was simultaneously fully human and fully divine, so who knows?

The penis isn't a muscle. It's just a tube inside another tube that the outter tube fulls up with blood and the inner tube lets out stuff. All the hardness is just blood.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Arturo on June 14, 2017, 12:42:53 AM

The penis isn't a muscle. It's just a tube inside another tube that the outter tube fulls up with blood and the inner tube lets out stuff. All the hardness is just blood.

Amazing.  I'll never again sneer at men for not knowing anything about clitorises.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Arturo

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 14, 2017, 01:23:22 AM
Quote from: Arturo on June 14, 2017, 12:42:53 AM

Amazing.  I'll never again sneer at men for not knowing anything about clitorises.

Well I don't know much about them either besides women like it when you touch them (although I don't know how to technique-wise) and that it resembles a penis. Hence the saying "penises are just enlarged clitoris". There may have been some lie I was told by a girl that said girls pee out the other hole in the front.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

I like this first one a lot, would like to have a t-shirt which read that.

Christians aren't really that smart are they.

Biggus Dickus

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Arturo

All those signs the people in green are holding look to be in Mandarin or something similar.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Arturo on July 21, 2017, 04:52:58 PM
All those signs the people in green are holding look to be in Mandarin or something similar.

The people in the green are cops, religious asses with the signs are behind them..., butt I think the ones in green are Vulcans.

Get Back To Work Davin!

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

I think one of the reasons I stopped believing was that nobody would let me believe in my ideas I had about God. They all had to defer me from my own way of thinking. So I just gave up all together. :rofl:

Also Mags :shooty: :far out:
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

^^^ I saw a part of a movie with that guy and Ice Cube. It was called Fist Fight. Hilarious!
     Arturo The1  リ壱