News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

No one

Quote from: Buddy on May 14, 2016, 04:10:26 PM
I know it's short notice, but is anyone going to be free tomorrow?

Almost free.  Usually it's $3.99 per minute,  but since you are a member here,  I can do $3.97 per minute.

Tank

I'll be on at about 6:30.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

I am here. Awaiting your call.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Bruno!!!! Bruno!!!! Bruno!!!!

Tank

What happened Joe?

Zach made it too!

Biggus Dickus

Finally after all this time I got to meet a few of my fellow members online. I'd like to say again how very nice it was to meet Buddy, Guardian and Tank, and get a chance to chat with you lovely folks for a bit; although I did have trouble understanding Buddy and her thick mid-western Indiana accent.

For those who couldn't join in and wonder what we talked about we had several nice conversations about dick-eating, Mackinaw Island, turning-21 stories (Drinking age) and emergency uses for condoms. (Buddy has an emergency pack in her mini with protein bars, blankets, bottled water, a shovel to bury her victims and prophylactics)

Plus Dag/Guardian did some shots of a popular Norwegian brandy called, "Cheep Ass Brandy".

All in all a good time....

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on May 15, 2016, 10:25:16 PM
Finally after all this time I got to meet a few of my fellow members online. I'd like to say again how very nice it was to meet Buddy, Guardian and Tank, and get a chance to chat with you lovely folks for a bit; although I did have trouble understanding Buddy and her thick mid-western Indiana accent.

For those who couldn't join in and wonder what we talked about we had several nice conversations about dick-eating, Mackinaw Island, turning-21 stories (Drinking age) and emergency uses for condoms. (Buddy has an emergency pack in her mini with protein bars, blankets, bottled water, a shovel to bury her victims and prophylactics)

Plus Dag/Guardian did some shots of a popular Norwegian brandy called, "Cheep Ass Brandy".

All in all a good time....

:tellmemore: Awwwww... :tellmemore:
Thank you for sharing that with us, Bruno de la Pole. I have often wondered what those meetups were like.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

What happens in a meet-up stays in a meet-up. :foottap:

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on May 16, 2016, 06:37:03 AM
What happens in a meet-up stays in a meet-up. :foottap:

Well Tank, if you hadn't left teh call so soon after I had joined in maybe you could have explained some of the rules to me...as it is I bet  everyone here didn't know that Buddy has like half a dozen kats running around her house, and also that her living room is entirely furnished with kat trees and stuff.

I think we need to discuss a possible intervention on her behalf...I started sneezing just seeing the kats on teh call.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

joeactor

Quote from: Tank on May 15, 2016, 08:00:02 PM
What happened Joe?

Zach made it too!

... I am elusive and erudite. Or I was napping ;-)

Buddy

Short notice again but anyone around later today?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank