News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Ali on June 12, 2012, 07:01:03 PM
We're going to sit around and talk about how gross licorice is.

I'm with you on this one!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

I'll try to be there, but I may have to sit this one out. A friend of mine is not doing too well, so my priorities lie with him.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Understood.  (((Asmo)))  (((Asmo's friend)))

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on June 12, 2012, 09:24:42 PM
I'll try to be there, but I may have to sit this one out. A friend of mine is not doing too well, so my priorities lie with him.

Hope your friend gets better Asmo. Sending positive vibes your way.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Firebird

I'll have to bow out of this one. We'll be visiting my family this weekend, so it'll be kinda nuts, knowing them :)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Good.  I want to see more Britney dancing.   ;D

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on June 13, 2012, 04:05:00 PM
Good.  I want to see more Britney dancing.   ;D

I second that request.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sweetdeath

Alright guys, I have skype and google +
i dont know which is better for videochat. :)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

We used Skype last time with a success.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 15, 2012, 05:25:58 AM

Oooh, then i'll try to join in this time.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on June 15, 2012, 06:00:58 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 15, 2012, 05:25:58 AM

Oooh, then i'll try to join in this time.
Oh I'm looking forward to this  ;D

Ali

SD - send me your Skype ID so I can add you to the HAF group.  Thanks!