Happy Atheist Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread
« Last post by Dark Lightning on October 19, 2021, 02:25:41 PM »
Sorry about your brother, JJ. I hope he heals well, in the end.
« Last post by jumbojak on October 19, 2021, 01:42:36 PM »
And a truck is too expensive to carry enough cash for an emergency fill. That sucks Billy.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Reasons to be cheerful!
« Last post by billy rubin on October 19, 2021, 01:06:17 PM »
hot dog!

i get cataract surgery in 10 days. was scheduled for january but i told them i was rilly rilly willing to come in at a moments notice if they got a cancellation

the right eye has lots of inner refections, giving it double vision and haloes around light sources, as well as just fuzzy optics.

so theyre going to cut in from tbe side, suction out the lens and slip in one made of plastic.

should help tbe driving-- i have to have decent vision to keep my license.

might help with the typos too, if i can actually see the keyboard
« Last post by billy rubin on October 19, 2021, 01:00:07 PM »
damn it

parked at a truckstop in indiana

my fuel card wont work and i cant go anywhere. i do NOT want to run out of fuel in the middle of chicago's multilane rat maze and have to deal with that.

nobody can fix a fuel card at 0400 in tbe morning, so this messes up my schedule
Miscellaneous / Re: Brain busters
« Last post by billy rubin on October 19, 2021, 11:48:12 AM »
i ask myself that same question every time i see ted cruz in the news
« Last post by billy rubin on October 19, 2021, 11:41:59 AM »
ouch. hope it works better after
« Last post by hermes2015 on October 19, 2021, 11:15:53 AM »
My brother had surgery today. After his accident the brace they put him in wasn't supportive enough and the fracture was beginning to sever his spine. He's not paralyzed but I still don't like the idea. I really love my brother.

I hope it all goes well.

Me too. Let us know how it went.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: What's on your mind today?
« Last post by Tank on October 19, 2021, 10:45:24 AM »

So did you get into some kind of trouble Tank, and the judge sentenced you to community service, or did you volunteer for this?

(I believe you volunteered of course, cuz' your a good man, and care about the planet, but Mags is saying you probably got into trouble :P)

I know you didn't  :hug:
« Last post by Tank on October 19, 2021, 10:13:38 AM »
My brother had surgery today. After his accident the brace they put him in wasn't supportive enough and the fracture was beginning to sever his spine. He's not paralyzed but I still don't like the idea. I really love my brother.

I hope it all goes well.
Miscellaneous / Re: Brain busters
« Last post by Bad Penny II on October 19, 2021, 08:57:11 AM »
Here is a charming young woman named Jade.  She is an Aussie and a prolific math, physics, and philosophy source. I am hooked on the videos in which she appears.  Give this one a try...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xauCQpnbNAM

My HAF peers are entirely capable of absorbing, perhaps enjoying, Jade's subject matter.  Not so for Trumpers and other dumb asses.

How come we have clever people like this, yet politicians are very nearly all mediocre or worse?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]