Previous topic - Next topic

No one

No one

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Quote from: hermes2015 on October 03, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

Now, did he buy that for himself ir was it a present from his mom I wonder?

Just hope it was not added to the picture.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

hermes2015

Quote from: Dave on October 03, 2017, 02:24:03 PM

I've zoomed in down to the pixel level and I cannot detect any image manipulation - unless it was faked very cleverly, it looks real to me.
― Charles Eames

Dave

Quote from: hermes2015 on October 03, 2017, 02:49:23 PM
Quote from: Dave on October 03, 2017, 02:24:03 PM

I've zoomed in down to the pixel level and I cannot detect any image manipulation - unless it was faked very cleverly, it looks real to me.
And there is a slight bend in the finger as it crosses a bend in the shirt.

Davin

It was photo shopped. Looking at the text closely you can see that the blurring doesn't match the detail of rest of the image, and there are also some artifacts that show up everywhere but the text making it look like the text was added after. So I searched for "barron melania trump" and found this image from the Trump Invitational Grand Prix:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They are wearing the same clothes (sans the text on Barron's shirt), so I focused on that event and came across the image in question:

It's higher rez, so hiding photo manipulations would be even more difficult. Any ways, you can see many pictures of them at the event.

Edit: hid the images because I don't like looking at them.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Davin on October 03, 2017, 03:08:31 PM
It was photo shopped. Looking at the text closely you can see that the blurring doesn't match the detail of rest of the image, and there are also some artifacts that show up everywhere but the text making it look like the text was added after. So I searched for "barron melania trump" and found this image from the Trump Invitational Grand Prix:

They are wearing the same clothes (sans the text on Barron's shirt), so I focused on that event and came across the image in question:

It's higher rez, so hiding photo manipulations would be even more difficult. Any ways, you can see many pictures of them at the event.

Edit: hid the images because I don't like looking at them.

Good work. Your forensic skills are better than mine!
― Charles Eames

Dave

Hmm, when I expanded the image I did notice some "fuzziness" around the text, but on a second look it seemed clearer and I was not sure how much was artifacts from it being "loaded" a few times. But that is what made me query it to start with.

Biggus Dickus

Cigarettes are fine, but whatever you do don't drink the tap water because "Fluoride"!

No one

Have you been working out father?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on October 05, 2017, 05:10:36 PM
Have you been working out father?

Yeah, currently benching something like 500lbs in squash and pumpkins!