News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Ladies, please take over

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, January 20, 2021, 05:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Ladies, please take over.  Seeing a Latina Supreme Court Justice swearing in a Black/Indian woman as Vice President was quite an event.  Now, get this country back on track.  Lord knows, the men have screwed it up long enough.

Tank

We can sit back and do fuck all. It's what we do best :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

Another of the super ladies is Senator Amy Klobuchar.  She delivered two very good speeches and was largely responsible for putting the numerous ceremonies together as seamlessly as they were. 

Joe has put a number of females in charge of numerous important jobs.  He has also appointed quite a few brown and black people in responsible positions.  I believe that all of them have been sufficiently vetted and qualified.  Those appointees may very well help get this nation out of the dumpster fire that our previous guy created. ..............So far so good,

I am almost ready to exhale. First I will need to learn how the opposition, including the crazies, respond.

P.S.  would it be possible for the CIA or secret service to find the main cog in the Qanon nuthouse?  I can envision concrete shoes and the deep Pacific Ocean. Are you there Alex Jones, Hannity, Limbaugh, et al ?  The Q and the rest of the far out lunatics have failed to help Trump "make America great again".  Instead they have managed to create divisiveness of a dangerous sort.

Joe and Kamala have one helluva task to try to put us back together again.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on January 20, 2021, 06:11:24 PM
We can sit back and do fuck all. It's what we do best :D

Oh, I don't know -- there's also sports and tinkering and, occasionally, sex.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 20, 2021, 05:35:56 PM
Ladies, please take over.  Seeing a Latina Supreme Court Justice swearing in a Black/Indian woman as Vice President was quite an event.  Now, get this country back on track.  Lord knows, the men have screwed it up long enough.

I've been thinking a Harris/Abrams ticket for 2024, depending on how well I think Harris does as VP.  But if she disappoints, consider that it may be only white men we need a break from.  What about an Abrams/Yang ticket in 2024?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

No one

Are you saying you want the ladies on top?

Randy

I'd vote for Wonder Woman. She is someone I wouldn't want to get into a debate with!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: No one on January 21, 2021, 01:31:56 AM
Are you saying you want the ladies on top?

Yes, that's what I want.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Icarus on January 20, 2021, 11:40:39 PM
Another of the super ladies is Senator Amy Klobuchar.  She delivered two very good speeches and was largely responsible for putting the numerous ceremonies together as seamlessly as they were. 

Joe has put a number of females in charge of numerous important jobs.  He has also appointed quite a few brown and black people in responsible positions.  I believe that all of them have been sufficiently vetted and qualified.  Those appointees may very well help get this nation out of the dumpster fire that our previous guy created. ..............So far so good,

I am almost ready to exhale. First I will need to learn how the opposition, including the crazies, respond.

P.S.  would it be possible for the CIA or secret service to find the main cog in the Qanon nuthouse?  I can envision concrete shoes and the deep Pacific Ocean. Are you there Alex Jones, Hannity, Limbaugh, et al ?  The Q and the rest of the far out lunatics have failed to help Trump "make America great again".  Instead they have managed to create divisiveness of a dangerous sort.

Joe and Kamala have one helluva task to try to put us back together again.

While I don't know about the "main cog" in Qanon, I've seen it around online that they think the chump sold them out, having been a registered Democrat in the past, and then all the statements he made after that failed run at the Capitol Building. The thing about these dorks is that they put their thoughts out on the internet for all to see, and say what they think in public. It's going to be pretty scary when they figure that shit out. Of course, if they were that smart, they'd have government jobs and wouldn't be a problem... :rolleyes:

The CIA is for external threats. The FBI is for federal problems and counter-intelligence. The Secret Service covers presidential protection and counterfeiting.

Icarus

I am aware of the primary functions of our protectorate.  The CIA is perfectly capable of, and has more than a few times practiced the fine art of making a problem go away. The Q people and their like are in fact an external threat.  I deny that I am proposing that the CIA snuff out a few of the worst offenders.

It is well above my pay grade to prescribe solutions to our national problem.  In fact there may not be a solution because so many of my fellow  citizens are having some very odd and damaging metal excursions.

Here is the case of Josh Hawley, the senator from Missouri. He is/was a brilliant scholar, Stanford Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, who also attended Oxford. His credentials are to be envied yet he is bat shit crazy.  Here is a reference to his background.  It is a bit long, worth reading for those of us who do not understand what the hell went wrong with the Humane genome.....and we continue in puzzlement.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/19/josh-hawley-senator-stanford-history-capitol-insurrect

billy rubin

he s not crazy

he s just corrupt

not the same

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."