News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Oh...My...Asmo!

Started by Magdalena, December 03, 2020, 03:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

It's possible you were blinded by the light that is raps 247.

Davin

Quote from: No one on December 04, 2020, 12:59:24 AM

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on December 04, 2020, 04:52:21 PM

:snicker:

:secrets1: Randy, if you're confused, raps 247 is a nickname No one gave me...long story.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

This party needs some music.
I hope I annoy No one with this one...See what I did there?
:grin:

:dancinggirl:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

Later to the party than is proper, still better than never. Congratulations on successfully completing another orbit of the local star, kind sir.  :toff:

Many happy returns!  :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Randy

Quote from: Magdalena on December 04, 2020, 08:03:50 PM
Quote from: Davin on December 04, 2020, 04:52:21 PM

:snicker:

:secrets1: Randy, if you're confused, raps 247 is a nickname No one gave me...long story.  ;D
Thank you Magdalena. I didn't know what to make of it. I thought maybe it would become clearer later.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Anne D.

A belated Happy Birthday, Tank! Hope it was a great one!

Tank

Thank you all. I got books, booze, tools and cards! And a top notch dinner from my wife as we can't go out to celebrate. :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Raps 247:
This party needs some music.
I hope I annoy No one with this one...See what I did there?

Annoyed? Moi?
Never.

https://youtu.be/9898aqGcJoA

billy rubin

penny for the guy!

wait . . .

set the function, not the mechanism.