News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

HAF Member Art Thread

Started by Whitney, December 06, 2009, 05:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Quote from: MariaEvri on August 15, 2015, 06:29:15 PM
looks really nice. Reminds me of one my mom used to have, All nice and warm and cuddly

I haven'tdone any super art lately so here's one of my furry stuff (gasp furries run!!!)

Thanks, I'm redoing it but I'll post pics when it's done.

Nice work! Love the colors and the action. :)

Lee

Okay, I took the quilt apart and redesigned and reworked it. So much better now. I will send the top and back to the quilters in a couple weeks and when I get it back I'll repost it, by then I'll have the pillows done too.

The wide band of fabric is actually purple though it looks blue in this pic and the small square and the large square in the wide band are the wine color and they look purple. Weird, must be the lighting/shadowing. The top pic shows the colors as they are.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Lee

Thanks, I am pleased with it. Can't wait to see it completed. :)

joeactor

Quote from: Lee on August 18, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

very pretty - good work!

Lee

Quote from: joeactor on August 18, 2015, 02:50:36 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 18, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

very pretty - good work!

Thank you! :)

Larry

Those flowers fit very well...
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
Epicurus [341-270 B.C.E.]

"And do you think that unto such as you,
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew,
God gave the Secret, and denied it me?-
Well, well, what matters it! believe that too."
Rubaiyat, R. Le Gallienne, transl.

jumbojak

I've wanted a good quild for a few years now. The comforters you buy at the store don't last and lack the weight a quilt provides. Very nice work.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz