Human — HAF Photo Challenge Poll

Started by Recusant, November 29, 2020, 08:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Thank you for voting :D

Euro Disney.

'J' in a bondage shoot.

Snotling!

Two grand sons and one of their cousins (the ginger).

My son on his wedding day.

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Lark

What was the story behind the pig? Was it with the woman?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Recusant

I was with Lark when she took that photo. It was taken in Liberec, Czech Republic, where we were attending the European Go Congress. The pig was not with the woman. She (the pig) seemed to basically be out for a walk almost on her own. Her human (an older gent, as I recall) was about 40 feet behind, keeping a casual eye on her. You can't see it very well in the photo, but she had on a dainty-looking rhinestone collar, almost a necklace, more ornamental than practical.  ;D
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on January 08, 2021, 06:59:21 AM
I was with Lark when she took that photo. It was taken in Liberec, Czech Republic, where we were attending the European Go Congress. The pig was not with the woman. She (the pig) seemed to basically be out for a walk almost on her own. Her human (an older gent, as I recall) was about 40 feet behind, keeping a casual eye on her. You can't see it very well in the photo, but she had on a dainty-looking rhinestone collar, almost a necklace, more ornamental than practical.  ;D

Love it! I noticed the collar.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey