News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Major lag

Started by Asmodean, December 09, 2011, 12:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Experiencing a major forum lag this evening. Were I of a less patient nature, I might have gone so far as to call it annoying.

Just wanted to see if anybody else has noticed it or if my connection just sued me for divorse... Again.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Everything seemed okay by me...
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Whitney

it's been working fine for me....if it was not your connection then it could have been a server hiccup due to a random spike in traffic on some other site; we are on shared hosting.

Asmodean

I assume it can be because of my location, since the rest of the Interwebs seems to work just fine for me and this place works fine for you.

Probably a hickup along the way somewhere. It is sort of going away now, I think... But so am I, really. To bed. Is 3AM, after all.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Not experienced any serious issues here. Keep us posted on developments Asmo.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

The lag went away. I think it might have been related to my location and the multitude of servers I have to go through to get to HAF's server. It is gone now. Works well.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.