News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Recent posts

if some o l;d lady gets teargassed and chokes to death, there will be reckless homicide charges.

what if the local cop comes to your door and the AI doesnt recognize the uniform?
Life As An Atheist / Re: This is serious. This is r...
Last post by Tank - Today at 08:34:41 AM
Today marks the 4th anniversary of the abduction of Mubarak Bala
Miscellaneous / Re: Useful links
Last post by Icarus - Today at 02:17:19 AM
This vid is almost fun to watch,especially if you can have your religious brother in law watch with you.

Paintball and tear gas aren't necessarily lethal, though. I do like the idea!
thats the issue with this AI doorbell,isnt it
Social Issues and Causes / Re: ai attack home security sr...
Last post by Dark Lightning - April 27, 2024, 10:09:17 PM
Don't know when the was law in effect, or where, but booby traps like that are unlawful just for that reason.
Music / Re: What are you listening to?
Last post by billy rubin - April 27, 2024, 09:13:08 PM
i confess a secret admiration for rob zombie

Last post by billy rubin - April 27, 2024, 08:20:15 PM
i had an uncle with a very expensive gun collection. when he went on trips he arranged a setgun pointed at the door, rigged to go off if anybody broke in.

i was young and didnt question things. but nowadays i would ask him what he would do if his house was burning down, and the firemen wouldnt save his gun collection because there was a set gun in there. or if one of them got shot.

he was from texas.
Last post by Dark Lightning - April 27, 2024, 06:12:56 PM
I always thought that a net hanging from the ceiling or on the porch in a nautical theme would be nice. Set them with a trip lever, and the net falls on the problem person(s). Then...the taser.
Last post by Tank - April 27, 2024, 05:45:45 PM
I want one!